REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

Filtered by hair type : Straight
REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

3.9

My husband picked this up for me one day when I had run out of blush (how sweet!). I wear this blush every day. It is kind of a generic pinky shade, but that's ok. Its pigmentation is only ok. It doesn't have much of a smell to it (just a light "it's makeup" smell). I'm in the process of using up a lot of my makeup while I'm switching over the cruelty free drugstore cosmetics. Revlon is kind of murky on the issue (they don't test their products on animals but 3rd parties do). Due to that I wont buy anymore of their blushes, but that isn't a testament on the quality of the blush. I really do like this shade otherwise.

on 6/2/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is named Softspoken Pink and it is. I have had this for a couple of years now and just getting near the bottom of the pan. This is a nice light pale rosy pink shade with a matte finish. It looks very natural on and blends easily. I use a regular blush brush for this and not the little one included so I can't say how it performs. This doesn't have a strong pigment but for a natural look you don't want a heavily pigmented color anyway. This gives a nice naturally healthy glow and is perfect for an everyday look. This works well as a highlighter too with the paler shade. I plan on repurchasing when I run out of this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is an HG blush for me. The quality is excellent, as are most Revlon products. It's very pigmented (obviously it won't appear so on medium or dark skin) without being OTT. This blush last all day long and blends wonderfully. It is a light neutral pink., which I find to be the perfect natural looking color for my skin. I love it!!

PROS: Natural, soft, cool pink with no shimmer. Great for my N15, leaning to NC, skin. Inexpensive.

CONS: Not an excellent brush, but who cares?

ALTERNATES: For DS alternate: Covergirl Cheekers. HE alternates: LORAC or maybe Bobbi Brown.

on 5/21/2010 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i like this blush. the color is very very subtle, maybe a little too subtle. I was expecting it to be a little darker, but in all i like it. I have to put on a lot of layers to have it show up on my skin though, and my skin is like mediumish. The brush they give you is very cheap, i never used it and probably never will. I use the Revlon blush brush which is wonderful. But i love the mirror that comes with it, great for on the go or just throw it in your purse and you can touch up your makeup anywhere. & i like how it pops out. Would buy again & would recommend.

on 12/20/2007 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I would have given this 5 lippies but the pretty, light to medium neutral pink that I applied turned a muddy orange some hours later.

That's too bad because I'm blush-phobic and this was the first powder blush I've liked. Its pigment is strong enough to accent my cheekbones but doesn't scream, "I'm wearing blush!"

I'm rating this a 3 because its texture was good, and it didn't irritate my skin. Also, while I don't know why it needs a mirror, the packaging is good and solid and really holds up.

I don't normally browse thorough the Revlon displays, but this blush in the 'softspoken pink' shade (light muted dusty rose) really caught my eye one day ... it looked really versatile and pretty, so I picked it up. Unlike one of the previous reviewers, I actually found this blush to have decent pigment ... the texture is also quite soft and I detected no offensive fragrance. I also noticed the colour looked warmer on my face than in the package (on my NC25 skin, it brought out some peachy-pink tones in the blush), so it is a tad warmer than my ideal preference for cooler shades, but still wearable. The lasting power of this blush is about average, not too shabby but not the greatest. The packaging is not very pretty, but I do like that it features a pop-up mirror and applicator -- perfect for me to leave in my desk at work for emergency touch-ups (and I'm not afraid to lose it/damage it/have it stolen as opposed to some of my high-end items). I would buy it again for this type of purpose if no slightly cooler shade were available.

Popular Blush Products