REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

REVLON Powder Blush in Soft Spoken Pink

4.4

on 4/25/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the few drugstore blusher that i will repurchase. If you have a budget i suggest can give this a try. Like the colour but the brush that comes with it might be too small for some. Overall a good buy.

on 8/2/2010 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Lovely natural pink blush which comes in a big pan. This blush is buildable which makes it great beginner blush of if you're into the subtle blushed look. I need 2 - 3 layers for colour to show up on my fair-medium skin. Does not clog my pores. After a while of using this blush, it tends to cake up which makes it hard for brush to pick up the powder. I need to scrape off the caked layer using my finger nail every once in a while.

Beautiful, natural looking blush on my light-medium cheeks. This is very buildable and blends well. I did trash the freeby brush, and applied with my BE heavenly brush. Very happy and will buy again!!

this blush is a very nice blush if you like that subtle barely there flush. im fair skinned but even then I have to layer it on about 3 times to make it actually show.I love applying it with a kabuki brush. it applies perfectly.
the price is a little more then other drugstore blushes. its 9.99 in most drugstores.
it gives me a nice color and its really subtle

on 9/4/2008 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a blush girl, and I've tried many, many different brands and I would always find myself going back to Revlon's Powder blush series. The only con is that it doesn't last all day and you would have to touch up, but the texture and the color of this product overweigh its weakness. The texture is very smooth and matte, and it gives just a flush of pink that is very natural looking. I use this color when I'm fairer, especially during winter when I don't get exposed to the sun that much, because the shade Soft Spoken pink looks better on fairer skin. When I decide to go for a tan look during summer, i would suggest the shade Berry Rich or Peony Pink to give a rosy glowing look, because then Soft Spoken Pink would be too light for tanned skin. This blush comes with a brush that is very soft and a pop-out mirror.

Popular Blush Products