MAC flutterby

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.7

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this product back in college sometime when a makeup-challenged friend and I went to a MAC counter and got made over. Flutterby was the lipstick recommended for me and I ended up buying it. After going a few years without wearing any lipstick, one day when I was cleaning out my bathroom drawers I found it and decided to give it a try. It's such a lovely color and I'm so sad that it was limited edition. It's a pinky nude with a bit of shimmer. If it were still available, I'd definitely buy again. For now I'll have to rely on swaps or find something similar.

FINALLY! MY HG NUDE LIPPIE!!! I was beginning to wonder if I was losing my mind. I tried a million nudes before I found this which is the PERFECT nude for my warm LLL skintone. I tried Bobbi Brown lipsticks which were the wrong color and too creamy, I tried NARS lip lacquer in Chelsea Girls, a few Clinique shades, and I thought MAC's new l/s Deceptive would be it, but it wasnt. So glad I decided to try this one out!

I love MAC's lustre lipsticks and this is by far my favorite. I can tell I'm going to be going through this tube quick!

I would DEFINITELY buy this again. continued >>

Lovely pinkish beige colour, the perfect light nude for me. Unfortunately all the Lustre l/s tend to dry my lips within minutes of application.

I recently spontaneously dyed my hair from soft golden brown to deep violet purple. What I didn't consider before doing this is that all of my warm-toned makeup would end up looking terribly orange on me. So I had to put my beloved High Tea and Dainty Cake lipsticks into semi-retirement. I had accumulated 6 empties for the Back 2 MAC program and decided to get something nice for my change in coloring. I had loved High Tea like crazy and had heard that Flutterby was a more pink-toned version with similar results (lustre finish, subtle, flattering). I knew it was LE so I figured why not? I walked away with it, eager to try it out.

It is divine! It doesn't wash me out as many less pigmented makeup items do with my hair color. It is a gorgeous pink that makes my chapped lips look smooth and lush. This is going to be great while I'm in my funky hair phase! continued >>

Flutterby turns a nude pink on me with a touch of shimmer. It is quite sheer but very nice on it's own. NC20, brown, green.

the PERFECT nude lipstick. sheer, pinky beige with slight shimmer. this is a lustre formula.