Cargo Prague

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Cargo Prague
Prague

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great cool toned dusty pink/slightly mocha blush. Texture is very buttery with a solid matte finish - zero shimmer or glitter, although in the picture it looks like it has glimmer. I am NC 25 right now, but tend to lean neutral and it looks very natural on my skin. I uploaded a different picture because the first one does not reflect the true color of the product. Love the tins that Cargo products come in. More product than with most other brands.

Price:
I bought this on clearance for only $5 CAD!
So i'm biased because i would not have purchased it had it not been that cheap. I rated it a 3 basing on the regular price of $32 CAD regularly. Yes it's pricey but this has more product than Nars and is just as pigmented. Hence a rating of 3. $/mg is better than Mac and Nars.

Packaging Quality - metal tin. Quite sturdy. However, annoying cuz you can't see the product until you open it. Rating of 4. It would be nice if there is a clear top and hinge.

Buy again: Yes! it's a beautiful brown mauve PERFECT for sculpted cheeks and you don't need a bronzer after. I have light/medium skintone and the mauve adds to a different dimension. I am used to using Nars Madly but Madly is more of a dusty brown rose while Prague is a dusty brown mauve.

Overall good product!

on 3/12/2012 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a fairly pale person - not paper white though (I wear #20 in mufe matte velvet) And Prague looks wonderful on my skin. It's just the right shade that compliments my skin tone. It's neutral enough that I can wear any shade of eyeshadow with it.
I have naturally rosey cheeks and this blush doesn't clash with them at all like some other more pink toned blushes do. It's very natural looking.
Not to mention the tin has a ton of color in it! It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way.

on 8/17/2010 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Another beautiful colour of the Cargo range. A matt beige-brown blush with a rosy-plummy hint in it. For me it works perfectly as a bronzer, as I tend to look muddy and dull with every other conventional bronzer, even with Benefit Dallas that is almost the same color like Prague but has a somehow perlescent consistency that doesnt't flatter my combo skin. This one gives me in winter a nice healthy glow when applied with a pink blush on the top (Catalina) and in summer, with tanned skin, it deepens and accentuate my tan and unify my complexion. But it is really really hard to find. Iím afraid that it has been discontinued and I donít know how I could replace it.

on 1/31/2010 10:40:00 PM

The blush is perfection! It's a great winter blush because it has little to no shimmer and gives the nicest flush to your skin. The texture is very soft and silky. It should be used with a light hand due to how pigmented it is. Overall, a really great blush and I love it.

Although the packaging is cute, I find it a tad inconvenient.

on 1/25/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this blush. On the expensive, but I got it half off. This is a lovely everyday color for me and goes on very smooth. Ton of product.

Prague is a matte dusty rose shade, very wearable and a great neutral. Like all Cargo blushes I have tried, this is soft and pigmented and lasts all day. I don't think Cargo blushes are too expensive as you get a lot of product for your $22. Only complaint is the lid is a little loose and the tin shows scratches and dings easily. I swapped for this but would definitely repurchase it.

on 12/23/2002 6:29:00 AM

This blush is packaged in a large metal pot. It convenient to be able to swirl your blush brush in, but sometimes the lid gets stuck. Prague is a pink mocha shade that looks much darker in the packaging than on my cheeks. It goes on sheer and smooth. Well pigmented. This is one my favorites.