Cargo Prague

Prague

3.7

on 5/16/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Unfortunately, this did not work for me. I was looking for a blush that could replace my Miel Glace from Lancome, because it's $30 and I go through it in 6 months. I saw Prague's positive reviews and it looked like it would be a great dupe with almost twice the product at a similar price. In Sephora's lighting it looked like a nice neutral, bronze-rose, but in natural lighting it looks red on me, almost terracotta. I'm very careful not to over apply, but no matter what, it looks red. I gave it two lippies because the quality is superb.

on 12/20/2004 3:01:00 PM

On my LLL complexion, Prague applies as a soft, matte rose brown. It's a neutral color, and looks fairly natural. The texture is soft and silky like other Cargo blushes. I had to take off a lipstick because this isn't the best color for me.

on 1/19/2003 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Is it possible to love a blush? After years of searching for a blush that would look great on me I finally found it!! This is a BEAUTIFUL rosey shade that gives such a pretty natural flush to my cheeks. It goes on nice and soft, it looks much nicer on than it does in the pot. The only thing about Cargo blushes and lipglosses is that the packing stinks. The lid tends to get stuck so you have to be careful with it. It is a bit pricey but this will last you forever and the color is so pretty. This is worth every penny. RAVE from me!!!!!