wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

smudges and slides like crazy. formula being creamy is the only pro of this product

on 5/21/2014 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Really nice for the brows!!!! It's not a very good eyeliner but it's an excellent brow pencil. Very nice and very affordable.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great brow pencil. So affordable! and works well with my thin, light brown brows. I would give it a 5 if I didn't have to use a brush afterwards to blend or if the pencil had a suitable brush on the non-working end eliminating the need for me to hunt down my own brush. I have bought it twice...having completely used up the first one.

on 1/8/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Being a blonde with brown eyes, it's hard to match my skimpy eyebrows with a soft color that's not too orange or an off-key shade of brown. I bought one each of Wet 'n Wild and NYC's charcoal, which I gently dab on (since it doubles as an eyeliner, too, so easy does it), then blend in with Maybelline's blonde pencil or brow powder. Works good! The blonde mixed with W&W (or NYC's) charcoal turns into a soft ash brown shade that's perfect for my light coloring and doesn't leave me with a Cruella DeVille look. With my fair Anglo-Saxon skin, it's a match!

BTW, I was thrilled to find that if I wash the eyebrow powder brushes with a gentle shampoo, they're as good as new - any waxy and/or oily residue is gone. No need to spend 10 bucks on a new eyebrow or blusher brush! Ditto for other makeup brushes. I've had some for years, and after I wash them, they come out soft, clean, and smellin' good.

on 7/25/2009 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Mink Brown is the perfect color for my brows..
I've got thin dark brown/black brows and fine brown hair..
I've tried the maybelline and covergirl brow twin packs and I like their packaging and water resistant claims but none of the colors match..
Most dark brown pencils are too reddish, black is too dark and off-tone.
I don't settle for "blonde" or taupe colors anymore either because I can tell the difference when I try to fill in the top of my brow line with a blonde or taupe color.
Wet n wild Mink brown is the perfect natural brown color, whereas many dark brown pencils might be "warm" brown.. It's nice to use warm browns for filling in brows and adding warmth but if I want to add length and thickness I would choose Mink Brown for someone like me.
The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of 5 is that I want it to be formulated and sold as a water resistant brown pencil! I love it.. It lasts long and I've never had a problem with it coming off but for some reason I just want that extra added security.. just so I know that there's no better brow pencil out there..

Popular Brows Products