wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

Update-It is a wonderful product for the price, if you have brows. I have to use a very light hand (because it is on the dark side/very pigmented), but for a dollar, it is near excellent, if you have brows to begin with! I agree that it needs a brush or spoolie on the end. For me, it is not a fine enough point nor hard enough. I would not repurchase, but for many it would be perfect. You do get alot of product..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great brow pencil. So affordable! and works well with my thin, light brown brows. I would give it a 5 if I didn't have to use a brush afterwards to blend or if the pencil had a suitable brush on the non-working end eliminating the need for me to hunt down my own brush. I have bought it twice...having completely used up the first one.

on 1/8/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Being a blonde with brown eyes, it's hard to match my skimpy eyebrows with a soft color that's not too orange or an off-key shade of brown. I bought one each of Wet 'n Wild and NYC's charcoal, which I gently dab on (since it doubles as an eyeliner, too, so easy does it), then blend in with Maybelline's blonde pencil or brow powder. Works good! The blonde mixed with W&W (or NYC's) charcoal turns into a soft ash brown shade that's perfect for my light coloring and doesn't leave me with a Cruella DeVille look. With my fair Anglo-Saxon skin, it's a match!

BTW, I was thrilled to find that if I wash the eyebrow powder brushes with a gentle shampoo, they're as good as new - any waxy and/or oily residue is gone. No need to spend 10 bucks on a new eyebrow or blusher brush! Ditto for other makeup brushes. I've had some for years, and after I wash them, they come out soft, clean, and smellin' good.