Nivea lip care pearl and shine

lip care pearl and shinelip care pearl and shineNivea Lip Care Pealy Shine

2.4

on 12/22/2016 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do not like this lip balm . It gives a very frosty look to your lips and looks to shinny that your lips end up looking white . I have very fair skin and when i apply this lip balm on it makes me look very ill because of my white lips . A person in my maths class told me that my lips look like crusty bacon while i was wearing the pearly shine lip balm . My friend also told me that my lips looked really dry . Ever since then i stopped using this lip balm . Maybe you should not put too much of this lip balm to your lips . There are some good things about this lip balm that i like e.g. The smell smelt like perfume from heaven and also i tried to apply some of this lip balm to my cheeks and it gave my cheeks an afterglow . To me this lip balm did seem to moistener my lips quite well especially at night . What let me down the most was the color on your lips after you applied this balm to your lips

Nivea Pearl Shine is a decent lip balm in my opinion. The sparkly baby pink color is what lured me into buying it. Is it moisturizing? Not really.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It looks white and way too silvery and unnatural on the lips.I thought it would be light pink with silver glitter.But it's not.And it leaves white residue in the corners of the lips.Will not buy again.

on 2/11/2016 3:38:00 PM

Oh I don't like this at all. I am not sure what I expecting in terms of colour, I guess a subtle shimmery translucent pink? This is much more pale and opaque and frosty, almost white - I guess literally the colour of a pearl. It's not very flattering on me and I can't really see this being anything anyone would want to wear. The formula is also more waxy than other Nivea lip balms, and I am not impressed by the consistency. Wish I had checked the reviews first.

on 9/24/2015 10:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I usually love nivea products but I hated this. Not very moisturizing, felt weird and gritty on my lips. The frosty finish is very unflattering. Will not repurchase. Nivea has much better products than this.

This is my favourite lip balm. It's a pretty very light pink colour and has a very subtle shine to it. It feels really nice on my lips and not greasy at all. My favourite of the Nivea lip balms

Tried this once and it looked awful on me. Really frosty - made me look ill. (I have fair skin but dark hair and eyes). I like the original nivea lip balm and find it quite moisturising and handy but not this.

on 5/28/2015 1:11:00 AM

I completely forgot this one existed - just as the regular lip balms, I love this one too.

Yeah, it is a bit frosty but it is not horrible. It is also pretty moisturizing, but as another poster said, it is a bit drying if you compare it to the originals.

One of my favourite lip balms I have purchased this for so many years. I love using it on my lips and sometimes I put it on my cheeks to give a glow to my face. And I have received compliments wearing this and I tell them it's just Nivea inexpensive lip balm and I like the texture of the lip balm and the smell of it

on 3/1/2015 10:17:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I find this to be incredibly drying, not at all like the other Nivea lip treatment. The "shimmer" was more like garish frost, most unsightly to me and emphasized the dryness of my lips. This one went into the rubbish bin straightaway.

Popular Lipsticks