4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I love this color so much! I'm very pale and cool toned, I have a bit of redness in my skin that is usually camouflaged whenever I wear a full-face and I'm generally not very adventurous with makeup and prefer light and "natural" colors and looks... So theoretically this is a bit more bold but I generally go but I feel it suits me really well, it kind of reads as a deep mauve pink rose tone type of shade when I wear it and it really works for me. The formula is absolutely fantastic, long-lasting, creamy and doesn't leave my lips dry. After having a lot of burnout with MAC this is definitely a product that reminded me why they are so successful and what I originally saw in them when I used to be absolutely obsessed.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

This is a great color. Great formula. I feel like I have to be having a good skin day, though. It could sort of bring out any redness if that's a problem for you.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

My favorite lipstick and lip color. My sister surprised me with a Mac makeup set one Christmas, and that is how I discovered this product. I either dab the color and smooth out with a balm for just a tint of the shade, OR I put on my lips fully to experience the vibrance. The application goes on very smooth and buttery. It seems to go on moist, but dries matte, which I like. It stays on pretty well, unless I'm drinking beverages - then the lipstick does transfer to the cup/mug, and I have to re-apply, but this lipstick smells like vanilla, so I do not mind reapplying.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

from

4 years ago

Yes, this is fabulous! Excellent texture, feels great on the lips and fades evenly leaving a pretty pink stain behind. At first I feared it would look too liliac against my fair skin but it's more wearable than I expected, very fresh and flattering.

About reviewer (944 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

love this bright color, i get compliments on the color when i wear it

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

One of the few mac lipsticks I fell in love with he texture is so creamy and the color is pretty I love this and chatterbox but won't repurchase cause there are many dupes now days and macs prices went up again and maybe for a matte but not for a creamy lipstick that wears down fast after each use its not worth the money. I had a half n half lipstick by mac its the same formula amplified creme and i used it all of 5 times and it was half way gone smh.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

I love this shade. It's nice an pigmented like most MAC lipsticks with the amplified formula, and it lasts a pretty long time on me. The only thing is that on everyone else this looks like a daring, out of the ordinary color, but on my it's pretty natural.. Pretty weird, but this a very beautiful shade, I reach for it a lot.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

In LOVE with this color. I also love the formula, this lasts a long time on my lips. I always get compliments, this suits my lighter skin complexion very well. Great for days when I'm feeling a little edgy. Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (393 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

5 years ago

I adore the colour of this lipstick. Purple is my favorite colour so I am always attracted to purpley shades in makeup stores. I wouldnt say this colour is unique.. you could find something very similar or an exact dupe. Revlon's Berry Haute, is an exact dupe for Up The Amp. It's just slightly brighter and I think less glossier. Overall I think this is a great colour and would look amazing on every skintone. I am a NC40 and it suits my skintone well. The only reason I didn't give this lipstick a perfect rating is because (1) there are dupes available for cheaper (2) i dont find myself reaching for it that much because of the glossy finish Other than that, its a great shade to have in your lipstick collection, I'm sure you'll get alot of people asking you what lipstick your wearing when you rock this shade!!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

5 years ago

This is one of the Amplified MAC lippies that i love and would repurchase. :) the lavender pinkish color pops and looks beautiful.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair