Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Shine Sheer Lipcolor in 442- Shiniest Mango

No Image

4.4

on 3/26/2006 2:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Such a pretty color! I'll agree with a poster below who said this is good for neutral skin tones.I am neutral PPP and it's perfect.It's a goldeny, bright,coral orange. If you were it alone it's like a gloss,only a billion times longer lasting (though not as good as Nars Lip Lacquer which is like a new standard in lip gloss)and is shiny, but not ho-ishly so.Mostly when I wear Shiniest Mango it goes over a red, and it gives it a nice subtle glow. Also, I usually could care less about packaging, you know it's the product thats important, but the packaging is really neat.

on 3/5/2006 1:22:00 AM

When I first saw this color...I thought it was to die for....I put a little on my hand and walked around for a while and kept thinking about it because of the price...I thought this would be the PERFECT color for spring and be HOT with my tan and blond highighted hair...Well when I came back to the cosmetic counter the Makeup Artist suggested that I try it on...THANKGOODNESS...this color looked wayyy different on my lips than it did on the back of my hand...it looked very orangy and NOT the sheer, sparkly coral shade I thought it would be!If I had purchased it I would have been VERY disappointed...Instead, I opted for "Pretty Pearl" #450...MUCH BETTER! It looks great on my lips and with my tan it looks really HOT...It has a sheer, moist, coraly- shiny irridescent I just love-but beware, as with other people who reviewed, it is a bit gritty feeling and it does leave sparkly shine once the color has faded but I love it.

attention neutral toned mmm-ggg- your grail is here. makes my lios look luscious with a pink coral shine. i am on my second tube...imho the best color of the lot for medium to darker skins with blue undertone lips.

on 2/1/2005 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful natural color,very sheer with a burnt orange color to it.

on 11/20/2004 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this!! It is the most moisturizing, beautiful natural shiny lipstick that looks like gloss. It is a beautiful peachy pink color on my pigmented purple lips!!

on 7/4/2004 4:24:00 AM

Gorgeous packaging and color. It's becoming one of my favorite lipstick for it's texture and overall quality. And I love showing the packaging to people cause it's so elegant. :)

on 6/14/2004 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Lightweight, very shiny but not in your face dripping-wet-type shiny. Incredibly beautiful, natural colour for warm compexions. Highly recommend it.

on 5/29/2004 10:19:00 PM

blurg. I love these lipsticks, the formula is fabulous and the packaging is great, but this colour just looked like yuck on me. (blue-eyed blonde, fair skin with rosy undertones)

on 4/17/2004 10:08:00 AM

This is my first Christian Dior lipstick and I have to say, I'm pleasently surprised with the quality of it. I've a nice for sheer, glossy lipsticks and this one does not let me down. Texture goes on light and slippery and it does offer a more glossy look than Chanel's Aqualumieres. Mango is a very pretty rosey pink with a hint of coral in it, it brightens up my face and I love the subtle shimmer in it. It has a slight scent that reminded me of my mom's lipsticks in the 80s so that was a little off-putting. Packaging is futuristic and a little OTT - it looks eye catching but I would prefer something sleeker.

on 3/23/2004 5:06:00 AM

Although I traditionally steer clear of orange hues, Shiniest Mango is really, really pretty. The very sheer colour gives my lips a slightly tropical, ever-so-soft orange tint, which is surprisingly flattering.

Popular Lipsticks