100%
5.0/5
package quality

price range

description

Introducing our first electrolyte-infused primer serum that extends makeup wear while providing an instant plump look. The supercharged formula is infused with 5 electrolytes and vitamins - Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5, Magnesium, and Potassium. Our plump right-back primer serum grips makeup for all-day wear and keeps foundation and makeup looking fresh, plump, moisturized, replenished, and energized without looking oily. Vegan and cruelty-free formula feels lightweight, absorbs quickly, and instantly smooths skin for even makeup application.

ingredients

AQUA / WATER / EAU • GLYCERIN • PEG-150 DISTEARATE • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • PVP • OPUNTIA FICUS-INDICA STEM EXTRACT • POTASSIUM PCA • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • TROMETHAMINE • MAGNESIUM PCA • HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYALURONATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • XANTHAN GUM • PANTHENOL • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN • TOCOPHEROL • ASCORBYL PALMITATE • POTASSIUM SORBATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • LIMONENE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • BENZYL SALICYLATE

Reviews

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

3 months ago

This feels so refreshing and hydrating on my skin, I also don't need to use a lot of it to get good results. Just a single pump is more then enough. Makes my skin look/feel hydrated, smooth and...

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Other

EyesBlue

Created with Sketch.

3 months ago

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age19-24