RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Kasbah

RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Kasbah

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

I love this color-it is a beautiful peachy/corally color (perfect for warm toned ladies). Very pretty, the scent is annoying but dissipates after a while. Staying power is decent and it can be a little drying but overall really nice lipstick & the color is fab for spring/summer.

on 5/4/2005 7:37:00 PM

A lipstick that goes on very smoothly. Very classy packaging too, and at a reasonable price. Personally, I felt that this color - an orange-brown with a hint of pink, was a little loud on my warm PPP skin, although it was a *very nice* color and complemented my skin - gave my cheeks a hint of glow. But it's not the type of shade you can put on with an 'unmade' face. I'm more used to neutral, lighter shades, so I'll be using this only on certain occasions. In the meantime, am still looking for a good, casual, everyday shade. UPDATE 05/10/05: I found a way to tone down this color to a lovely peach - I apply a layer of Mark's Fresh Kiss Nekkid lipstick (a nude brown) and then Kasbah, and it ends up looking very beautiful!

on 8/10/2005 1:56:00 AM

Never bought a Rimmel lipstick before and this is my foray into the brand (for lipstick). Pretty shade, it gives your lips a caramel pucker that's natural and suitable for everyday wear. It's a really great color, and I'm fair skinned, brunette with brown eyes. Will have to try some more Rimmel shades, and being oh so affordable I will!!

on 12/19/2005 12:37:00 PM

This is a very pretty, sheer cinnamon/coral color with a slight gold shimmer--it's peach and orange and pink and red and beige all mixed up and makes a subtle but nicely face-brightening color for this PPP-MMM/AAB. I don't enjoy the slight fruity scent, but it's not terrible. The packaging is really flimsy and the cap always seems like it's going to fall off, but the price is so nice (around 3 USD) that I can't complain too much. Would repurchase.

on 3/3/2006 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I'm loving Rimmel lipsticks lately. They are very smooth and creamy, yet somehow longlasting at the same time. Kasbah is a lovely, very warm peachy-corally color that's nude-based enough not to wash out my deep complexion.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first Rimmel l/s, & i must say i really like it! It's a kind of orangey - nudey - peachy - warm color w/ light gold shimmer. Very pretty & very wearable! I imagine this shade would look good on just about anyone, & at $5.50 & BOGOF at Walgreens this week, it's def. worth a try!

on 8/16/2006 1:40:00 PM

This is a good nude shade on me w/ a touch of pink. I really like the quality of Rimmel's l/s, I have a few now and really should write more reviews. I got this one based on reviews here. It's a pretty nude shade that suits my somewhat fair complexion. Plus very reasonable price wise. The only thing is due to pkging I could totally see the cap coming off this in my purse. I'd stick it in a makeup bag or something just in case. Other than that it's a good purchase.

I was wary about buying this lipstick because in the tube, under the fluorescent lights of the drugstore, this color looked way too orange/frosty for me. But after reading the reviews here, I decided to give it a go and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised.

Kasbah is a beautiful warm, medium peachy/coral color with some orange and some pink. There is some shimmer to it but it is not over the top and adds a bit of dimension to the color. By the way, I have light skin that is neutral to warm, NC 25 to 30 and my lips sans lipstick is rosy/mauvey.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just noticed that Rimmel is discontinuing its lipstick line (basically to replace it with an "updated" one). *sigh* Hope Kasbah stays in the lineup, because it is both unique and lovely. This is a shade for warm-skinned women; it has strong golden/orange undertones. How to describe it? Rather like a caramelized peach dipped in molten brass. A fiery, luminescent hue that brightens fair skins and would complement darker skins in a more subtle way. I love it; it's a staple! (But I'm not nutty about the heavy, cheap perfume; maybe Rimmel will tone down the scent in this next incarnation of lipsticks!)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

wonderful color. not too glittery/frosty and not too matte. this is a "julianne moore" color. perfect for natural redheads !!! not too orange but not too brown either. looks really natural on, and does not make my lips look dry like some LS do.