Agnes B. Fruity Blush

Filtered by age: 30-35
Agnes B. Fruity Blush

on 10/30/2004 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really don't think I'll keep this or reorder it, but my gripe is really with the color selection, rather than the texture or size. I got this in the Peach shade, & I really don't know why they call it "peach", because it's more of a light brownish color. Very little peach in it. I'm very light skinned with yellow undertones, & this actually looks okay on my face. But I have other blushes that I like so much better, that I really can't see myself grabbing for this. Looking "okay" doesn't cut it. As for their other color choices, pink blushes don't look good on my coloring so I wouldn't buy the Rose Petal shade, & the Mango just looks too orangy to me. They have a new shade called Milk Shake which looks like a brownish plum I think, but again, nothing that impresses me. IMO they just really need better colors for me to try it again.

on 3/4/2004 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great blush that provides a subtle, natural looking glow. It feels cool going on and blends very easily. I know some reviewers were unimpressed with the size, but it is perfect for me because it is highly portable and since there is less product, it won't dry out before I am done with it like some of the larger blush sticks. This is one of the few Agnes B products that I love!

Popular Blush Products