4.3

on 9/17/2003 3:36:00 PM

I can't believe this has not been reviewed! This (and Emporio Armani He) is my all-time favorite scent on my husband. Musky in a good way, and has amazing staying power. Unique scent: contains bergamot, lemon, lavender and is accented with violet, cedar and leather...YUM!! Try this, I'm telling you!!

on 10/30/2003 4:56:00 PM

I'm a woman, and I often resist the heavy florals--they're too strong on my nose, and remind me of my middle-aged aunts. I love my aunts, but I certainly don't want to smell like them. In response to the overly-floral feminine fragrances out there, I picked up Fahrenheit after I loved it on an old boyfriend, my first love (who was gay, it turns out). It's sophisticated and deep, and very warm. I wore it for years, and received many, many compliments--most frequently from straight men, ironically. Men LOVED it on me. If you don't like uber-florals, try a spritz. Smelling the tester is helpful, but the base notes don't always come through. My highest recommendation.

on 10/31/2003 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is positively the most lovely men's fragrance that I have ever smelled (along with Lancome's Miracle Homme). I love Fahrenheit's sexiness...it makes any guy smell so unique and charming...IMHO. I was shopping for makeup at the Christian Dior counter when I noticed this at the counter. Some of my guy friends wear it, and it smells absolutely fantastic! For those guys out there who don't like those boring men's fragrances (there are so many men's fragrances out there that smell boring), try this one! We ladies LOVE it on you!

on 11/17/2003 11:23:00 AM

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I love the way this smells on my boyf....it's so warm and sexy...I can't get enough of him

on 1/5/2004 11:41:00 PM

I have never ever smelled a more sexy, more luscious, more captivating cologne than this one. The name of this scent is perfect because it smells like a warm cozy fire. When my husband wears this I just melt. Yummy!!!! Sex in a bottle!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually bought this for my *Dad* as a Father's day and then birthday present.

All of my fragrance purchases for my father must be pre-approved by my Mom. Well, she totally loves this scent on my Dad! It's a very classy fragrance and my Mom considers this one of her favorites on him.

There's something warm and inviting about the scent but it is still subtle and not overpowering. Dior does some nice GWP's prior to Father's day--as a nice extra, I got a large weekender bag that's very nice. The bottom compartment zips around to keep stuff separated. Dad travels a lot & uses the bag all the time. He can keep shoes or wet things in the bottom part. This was a great goodie & my Dad really liked this on top of the fabulous fragrance!

I like this scent enough that *I* would try to wear it. I think it smells unique, warm, & totally inviting.

on 6/7/2004 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Mmmmm...leather...The initial scent is a bit familiar--maybe like the original RL Polo? I'm not positive. However, that fades away and you're left w/ the nicest smell of leather. If you can't stand all of the Drakkar Noir & Cool Water clones out there, this is a perfect alternative. Much less sharp, much more subtle--spicy, warm, and comforting.

on 6/7/2004 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My fiance wore this when we were first dating, the funny thing is I don't remember him smelling of any particular cologne or anything. I just remember his sweaters smelling really warm and cozy, and his neck smelling like soft, clean masculine skin. This scent made me want to be held in his arms all night long, with my nose buried in his chest, inhaling deeply. Once he finished the bottle, and thus ceased to smell like this, I sure did notice though! This is the first item on my list for any holiday presents for my sweetie. It is warm and subtle but yet it sort of grabs my nose and reels me in for a closer sniff. Perfection in a bottle.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My husband started to wear this after I told him that this scent drove me crazy! This has to be the best smelling aftershave for men, only wish they made a female version. LOVE IT!!!!

A must for....any man you lust for! I can smell this stuff a mile away, and only want to get closer to it! Of all the colognes my BF wears, this one is the only one that's got bite! Christian Dior has got it made! It is one of those scents you either love it or hate it!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance