Sisley Eye Concealer With Botanical Extracts

Sisley Eye Concealer With Botanical Extracts

3.7

on 3/11/2016 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is actually very good product, was not really sure at the beginning because of the shade as I have chosen #2. I am blond with light /medium neutral skin and this colour was quite orange and I thought it is going to be very visible and look not natural. I was wrong. After doing all my make up procedure this concealer covered my horrible dark circles very well without being cakey or sitting in lines and looked very fresh. I have tried many as Cle de peau which was absolutely horrible one, drying me so much and making my wrinkles extremely visible even after proper moisturising and using La prairie cellular Swiss ice crystal eye cream for hydrating. This Sisley one surprised me a lot and also love the concealer brush for easier application. The only thing I have noticed is a bit itching after first application but no redness, this feeling disappeared after a few minutes. Would purchase again.

on 1/5/2016 11:36:00 PM

I have tried so many concealers for dark circles (Cle de Peau, Laura Mercier, La Mer, Suqqu, Touche Eclat, Lierac, etc.) and this is by far the best. It is the most expensive concealer I`ve ever bought, but then you do get a pretty decent amount, a good quality brush, AND it works so well on its own without a moisturizer, highlighter, setting powder, so it`s like you get all these other products in this one tube. I`ve decided to give it a try based on the reviews here (a big thank you, ladies!) and it was one of the best cosmetic purchases I have ever made. I mean, it blends and covers so well, it doesn`t crease, it looks like there is no product on, it`s perfect! I even tested it against my former HG, the 2015 Suqqu concealer: I had the sales clerks apply the Suqqu on one eye, and Sisley on the other, and while Suqqu is pretty awesome, too, on the Sisley side all you saw was a well rested eye, no trace of concealer! Money well spent and I`ll be sticking with Sisley in the future.

To Read all 27 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/16/2015 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have used this for years in the form of the generous samples from Neiman's, Saks etc and I have to admit that no matter how much I try to convince myself that there has to be one as good as this for half the price ....but guess what ? There ain't.I use the metal tip as a tool to gently press the puffiness around my entire eye, working it from the corner out and if you have the same issue I do, this will go a long way to help reduce the swollen appearance, I then squeeze out a small amount and dot and press it around the eye (I am a finger tip and hand user) then I blend the edges with the excellent brush that comes with the tube. This formula is like magic as the puffiness lessens as soon as I put it on and continues to do so throughout the day. My hand god I think this has actual residual treatment benefits, the #2 matches my skin and I use the #1 on my lid as well as a highlighter on the edges of the orbital bone. Both tubes have lasted at least eighteen months plus. Oh before I forget, be sure to apply eye cream first and when you apply the concealer(really any concealer) tap it from the inner corner and working you way out and I believe that technique helps the under equipage disappear.

P.S. Check Ebay, once you know your color you can definitely save money on that site.

on 8/28/2015 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product many years ago when in Italy because all my makeup was lost with my luggage. I loved the product and immediately tried to buy more when I got back to the U.S., but at that time it was not sold anywhere in the U.S. So I have been skimping with what I have trying to make it last. But, I understand it is now being sold in the U.S. I hope that it is the same product. In my estimation, it is worth every penny! After all these years, it has never separated, no oily residue, covers so well. I have a dark spot on my cheek. I dab it on and blend the edges, and it covers it almost completely. No other concealer has been able to do this. I would definitely spend over $100 on this product because it lasts such a long time and works so well. I believe you can get it cheaper than $100 online though. Do searches. I am a natural dark blonde with a medium/light complexion. I use the # 2.

on 6/23/2015 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Finally, something that (also) helps to cover 'white' circles under the eye. My under-eye skin is less pigmented and with this product, I get an even tone, it diminishes puffiness, and it is so easy to apply.

Although it is pricey, I will definitely repurchase. Great product!!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I like this product. It's a nice, light coverage concealer that does what it says it should. It isn't moisturising in any way so I would not recommend for those with dry skin. Good for a very natural make-up look but not really worth the price tag.

Pros:
- Cooling metal tip which can be used to de-puff under eye bags
- Comes with a good quality (but small) concealer brush
- Lasts forever! I've had mine for almost 2 years and there is still a lot left

Cons:
- Quite expensive for a non-magical product
- Has to be layered 3-4 times to cover dark circles

I finally bit the bullet and bought this concealer. I use several Sisley products but really hated the price of this, it's almost as much as their oil-free foundation which I have reviewed here and think it is the best foundation ever. I never had dark circles under my eyes but as I've aged I have some dark spots on the inside corners. Maybe the skin is getting thinner? Anyway, I needed a concealed and did my due diligence in searching for one. I spent time on this website reading reviews and a lot of you like Cle de Peau, Armani, YSL and Laura Mercier so I started there. I had first tried the Sisley and really liked it, perfect match for the foundation but hated the price....did I already say that? I did like the Cle de Peau but there just wasn't a good color match, so I tried their little sister Shiseido but no good color there. I liked the Armani but one SA told me I needed a "corrector" first, then the concealer and their brush and price-wise I was at the Sisley price. Another Armani MA said the concealer was enough, but it did sort of cake and settle in my very fine lines. YSL was too runny. The Laura Mercier MA said I also needed some kind of settling powder. I don't wear a lot of make-up and was really confused. So, off to the mall again, asked the Sisley MA to apply the concealer and foundation. A couple hours later the hubby, who is the best hubby, says " don't take this the wrong way but this morning you looked very tired, I know Karen (the MA) was doing your make-up and now you look very rested". I swear this concealer actually looks better as the day goes on. Still couldn't get over the price, but I waited for a beauty event at Saks, got a nice tote (one I can actually use) filled with nice samples and bought this! The SA gave me a load of Sisley samples so it eased the sting of the price. For me, the deciding factors were great color match, non-cake and non-run consistency and a nice brush that comes with it. The color match is so good that I can wear it without foundation, for the days I'm just running errands, I put on some eye balm, concealer, a little mascara and lip gloss and off I go. Just like the Sisley foundation it looks better as the day progresses. Maybe this works for me because of the color match (I use #2). This concealer also has a de-puffing treatment in it and it comes in a tube with a cool metal applicator. I can easily see this lasting close to a year. Even though Sisley is an expensive line their samples are generously sized so you can try before you buy.

on 2/21/2014 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I originally bought it for undereye fine lines and not so much for dark circles or puffiness, and it does a great job not accentuating fine lines. Does cover up dark circles fairly okay with a single layer, but eye area still looks dull. If you are not too concerned with brightening effect or if you have luminous skin to begin with this is a great product I must say. Nars creamy concealer does better for me personally, in terms of overall results.

on 3/21/2013 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Good i bought it with 50%off. NEVER AGIN. Its just drying my skin under my eyes. Product lies not very smooth, hammered into fine lines and just makes me look older. I'm not sure it's good for the skin. After 2-3 hours begins the worst - the skin under the eyes look tired, irritated and wrinkles, in which hid the product, look deeper.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Been using this product for about 12 months and have to say its one of the best. Have used virtually everything as have bad dark circles due to being an insomniac so demand a lot from a product. Being a certain age I have fine lines as well. This product does not pool in them but sits nice and flat on the skins c the staying power is amazing!! It's pricey but it works. I've wasted more money on cheaper products trying to find the one. Recommend to everyone to go to counter and ask for sample.