Prestige Sin

No Image

on 1/28/2013 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I love this color. It's a berry pink with a nice orange undertone/shimmer that just looks so vivid and nice on warm tone skin. I think it does come out intense, but less fuchia than the tube shows. I would call this a shimmery coral. Formula is nice, creamy yet not sticky, and doesn't fade super fast. Really like it. :)

This color appears like a bright pearlescent pink in the tube but is not that intense when I apply one coat of it on my lips. It may be more suitable for cooler skin tones (I have light skin with yellow undertones). However, I like to mix it with another Prestige lipstick called Caracas (shimmery gold-peach color) which results in a coral pearlescent color. This is very similar to another Prestige lipstick color called "Rosario." However, Rosario is much darker.

on 8/20/2003 4:20:00 AM

This is a lovely frost that looks darker in the tube, but not as deep on the lips. It's a gorgeous blend of berry with a bit of leaning towards orange. Great summer look and great brightener when you just want to throw a lipstick on and run out the door.

Popular Lipsticks