Mojave Magic TLC

No Image

4.6

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I have this in the neutral, original shade. I especially like the lighter side of it (and my lipstick is lopsided now). I didn't give it a 5 because it's not quite moisturizing enough.

on 9/19/2004 7:49:00 PM

My favorite TLC color is the pinktone; matches perfectly with the pinktone muti-purpose powder.

Another rave review for this. One of the best looking neutrals I have ever tried, just very natural looking. I find it a bit drying but overall I like it. Also, it seems to last a long time on me. Definite repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Nice invigorating smell. The neutral color is nice and even looks good on my very fair skin. You can line and fill in your lips all with one lipstick. The only negative (besides the price), is that it is NOT long-lasting at all.

on 11/3/2003 8:39:00 AM

If I could only have one lipstick, this would be it. It's not got a gloss finish, just a soft, moisturizing texture. They offer a number of shades now and I have the 'mauve' one. Weird name because to me it's a soft milk chocolate one side, and a silver-toned soft peach the other. Mauve is a soft pinky-purple isn't it ? Anyway, it's a really superb lip conditioner and a perfect pinky-brown, natural color. I highly recommend it !

on 1/24/2003 1:35:00 PM

I really liked this product. I only purchased it once but I used it all the time. The vanilla scent was great...it was like using a lip balm but with a kick of color.

on 6/13/2002 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very nice neutral shade. I'm on my third order from QVC. Excellent feel on the lips, not too creamy or drying. The best one I've used so far. This is the first tube of lipstick I've ever finished, love the vanilla scent.

on 4/13/2002 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Gotta agree with the other reviewers--this is a great little product. Looks very natural, conditions lips, and you can add shimmer or not as you like.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

LOVE this lipstick/conditioner! I'm on my second one, and 2nd time around is even better, as I believe this has been reformulated.

TLC is a lip conditioner disguised as a lipstick. It's a split bullet, with a lighter frosty peach shade, the other side being a darker creamy brick brown shade.

Feels wonderful going on, stays on, has a slight vanilla scent to it, and is conditioning for your lips, to boot! What's not to like?

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a beautiful lip balm. It has a slight minty feel and vanilla scent. The tube has two shades one on each side. A darker, your lips but natural brownish shade, and a lighter highlighter shade. It is very moisturizing. I love it.
*update* This has been such a good product for MM at QVC, that they have come out with this product in a range of colors. My favorite is still the orginal where it retails for $15.