3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 years ago

This is my grail foot cream. I will never go back to peppermint foot lotion again. It smells of cinnamon and cloves, and all my dirty socks and shoes smell wonderful for the first time in my life. It is brown, and will leave brown marks on socks and sheets, but they wash out easily and this is a small price to pay for tasty smelling feet.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

17 years ago

This is a dusty pink cream scented with clove, cinnamon and peppermint. It is all natural, and meant for the feet and legs. The ingredients are Vanilla Pod Decoction (Vanilla planifolia), Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Stearic Acid, Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Triethanolamine, Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia caryophyllus), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum cassia), Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinale), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. I absolutely love it. After I exfoliate my legs and feet, I slather this on. It keeps them smooth and the clove and cinnamon are disinfecting, good if you sweat your shoes.

About reviewer (402 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesHazel

18 years ago

This stuff smells really strong! But if fades away after awhile, and I assume the strong scent is to help with foot odours. It sinks in quickly, and moisturizes feet as well as deodorizes them. It's a lovely footcream that I use just before bed, through summer and winter.

About reviewer (1953 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

18 years ago

I've tried a bunch of foot creams in the past and this is by far my favorite. (I think it has been reformulated since the one I bought isn't brown. It's actually a white cream.) It has a great texture, it smells good (a nice change from those boring peppermint foot lotions) and it leaves my skin smooth.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

18 years ago

Excellent product if you have dry feet AND problems with foot odor. Product says it contains cinnamon leaf and clove oil for antipsetic, olive oil and cocoa butter to soften hard skin, and lemon oil to control perspiration. I have a heavy pair of gortex boots I wear in the winter, that at times leaves my feet, well... not so pleasant. I've noticed an improvement since using this cream. It has a strong herbal/minty/medicinal smell, but I find it fades after applying. It also soaks in quickly, so no waiting around to put on shoes and socks.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

18 years ago

This is a great foot cream! I was skeptical at first because the consistency was thinner than I expected, but it left my feet soft and smelling spicy! I love the scent, and didn't find it as strong as other people do, but it does last a long time on your skin!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

18 years ago

I love this product. To me, the scent of cloves and vanilla reminds me of a spicy gingerbread - and it's a delight to apply at night before going to bed. It makes my feet softer by morning.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesGreen

1.0

19 years ago

I loved the feel of this product, but couldn't stand the smell. The clove scent was so strong that if I applied it at night it would keep me awake, and I could still smell it full-strength in the morning. I didn't give it much of a chance because the scent gave me such a headache.

About reviewer (473 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

19 years ago

On Sunday I looked down at my feet and was embarrassed...they looked all dry and not pretty. I didn't have time to go for a pedicure and then I remembered I had just gotten this from a friend who recently visited London. I've now used it 2 times and love it. It smells good and moisturized my feet right away. It's kind of like an ugly brown color but don't let that deter you. It smells good and contains vanilla, olive oil, oil of clove, oil of cinnamon and other good stuff. It feels really good when you put it on and your feel will feel good all day.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43