Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.7

on 1/14/2017 6:08:00 AM

This was the second bobbi brush I bought and my favourite.

You don't have to think about your bronzer when using it. It blends so well, the edges of the brush make it impossible to get those horrible bronzer lines. You get such a seamless transition between bronzer and foundation. I honestly in the morning, half asleep just sweep it into my bobbi bronzer and dust it about and don't have to worry about any disasters.

I used to use a real techniques one that was cheaper and also a drug store one so I can really appreciate a good quality, easy brush like this one.

In my opinion a brilliant investment. I've gone on to get a lot of bobbi brushes bit by bit. I would start with the blusher and bronzer brushes because they make the most difference to your makeup. Another one that is brilliant is the powder brush.

No use in buying nice makeup and applying them with bad tools!

on 5/3/2013 9:26:00 AM

Great quality of the brush but the shape is way too big for bronzer live Bobbi's brushes but this is not a favourite it just sits in my make up case . I like the bobbi brown face blender brush instead

on 1/20/2012 3:23:00 AM

Bobbi Brown brushes are of exceptional quality and the bronzing brush fulfilled all expectations. It's wonderfully soft and applies my Guerlain Teracotta Bronzer smooth and evenly. I HATE the price - AUD$70 and am always a bit disappointed at how BB packages their brushes considering they cost so much money.

I also own the BB Face blender brush and find that brush more scratchy compared to the bronzing brush although no noticeable difference in term sof application.

on 4/27/2006 2:23:00 AM

I really like this brush! It's easy to use and deposits just the right amount of color on my face (I tap the product with the brush once) so you get a nice sunkissed glow without streaking or obvious bronzer lines.

Unlike many others I don't think the bristles are too stiff - actually I'd like them to be a tiny bit stiffer.

I'd like to mention that I haven't tried this with a BB bronzer yet - so far I've used it with Sisley's and Dior's Terra Bella with nice and subtle results. Even too subtle with the Dior one for my taste, as I have to layer the product for it to show up. For reference I'm an FFF, NC25.

I'm glad I decided to get this brush and would buy again in a heartbeat. continued >>

The MA at the Bobbi Brown counter used this brush on me to apply the BB bronzer. It was scratchy and the application was uneven (despite what the MA said, the mirror doesn't lie). It applies bronzer too heavily and isn't very useful for blending so I had a definite "bronzer line." Don't waste your money - invest in the Face Brush (aka kabuki) instead.

on 7/20/2001 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a great brush for bronzer. It's not too soft, and plenty large. only wish they would make a travel-friendly version (retractable).

Popular Makeup Brushes