Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have no idea how large my face has to be to enjoy using this brush for a bronzer.
This brush is huge. I have high forehead and when I swipe bronzer near my hairline I almost touch my brows. Also the brush itself is somehow stiff and paired with highly pigmented Bobbi Brown bronzer gives way too much coverage. I always need to spent about five minutes to blend it out with a blending brush.
Since I own almost every Bobbi Brown brush, I must say that her Powder brush is way better choice for a bronzer application. It's actually perfect for that!
I ended up using this brush to apply setting powder, but once I discovered ELF flat top brush, there is no way I'm going to use this one. Yes, you heard me right. 3$ brush turned out to be better than almost 60$ brush.

Don't buy it. It's not good for a bronzer.

on 1/14/2017 6:08:00 AM

This was the second bobbi brush I bought and my favourite.

You don't have to think about your bronzer when using it. It blends so well, the edges of the brush make it impossible to get those horrible bronzer lines. You get such a seamless transition between bronzer and foundation. I honestly in the morning, half asleep just sweep it into my bobbi bronzer and dust it about and don't have to worry about any disasters.

I used to use a real techniques one that was cheaper and also a drug store one so I can really appreciate a good quality, easy brush like this one.

In my opinion a brilliant investment. I've gone on to get a lot of bobbi brushes bit by bit. I would start with the blusher and bronzer brushes because they make the most difference to your makeup. Another one that is brilliant is the powder brush.

No use in buying nice makeup and applying them with bad tools!

on 9/30/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

great brush, its good for light coverage of bronzer or blush or even for face powder if you only need light coverage. the brush is super soft, no shedding so far. it's softer than shu uemura 18R brush which i have been using.

on 12/13/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit: After I used this a few months, it started shedding like crazy!

This brush is so soft and doesn't shed. It is pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion. Perfect size, shape and density for applying bronzer. I highly recommend it, and if anything ever happened to mine, I would repurchase immediately!

After seeing the reviews for this on LidalisaD1 youtube I decided to give it a try. All I can say is I love it. I try to be specific in my reviews so you guys will know what makes it so special but I'm having trouble naming it. It is very high quality, it seems to pick up the right amount of bronzer for all over or specific bronzing placement on the face. It just works nicely and I reach for it often (always an indication you LIKE IT). Bobbi Brown was offering 20% off at her website so it was a bit of a better deal than Sephora.

on 3/27/2016 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Such a great brush- very soft and great at dispersing bronzer over the face. I was originally using the bronzer brush from bare minerals and this is a huge upgrade. It allows the bronzer to look even on the face, whilst the previous brush definitely failed at that. Highly recommend.

on 6/2/2013 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this brush for bronzer! Super soft and no shedding. Great quality.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This is my first makeup brush from Bobbi Brown, and I have to say that I totally love this brush! It's super soft and high quality. For me, this is a very versatile brush. I mostly use it for bronzer. It can be used as a contour brush too by using the side of the brush to apply the product, and use the bristles on top to blend out. Or even apply powders and blushes. The only one thing that I don't like is just the price, it's too expensive. It did shed a lil' bit a few months and then it stopped. Now I couldn't live without this brush.

on 9/29/2013 1:44:00 AM

This brush reminds me of a kabuki brush but with a longer handle. The brush head itself is pretty dense and is too large for bronzing. I already have a small face as it is and I don't feel as though this brush gives proper placement for contouring. With it's price tag, I definitely wouldn't recommend this brush as it can get pretty scratchy (it's scratchier than my Cat Cosmetics kabuki). Definitely expected better quality from Bobbi Brown.

on 5/3/2013 9:26:00 AM

Great quality of the brush but the shape is way too big for bronzer live Bobbi's brushes but this is not a favourite it just sits in my make up case . I like the bobbi brown face blender brush instead

Popular Makeup Brushes