Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

Filtered by age: 30-35
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

2.8

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 12%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

what a waste of time! I'm a mom of toddlers and I love using a moisturizer with spf. it cuts down on the time I take getting ready. I wsa at the drugstore and they were out of the spf30 one and I thought of well spf45 will just protect me longer right? ugh! my t zone was an oil slick! it clogged my pores and on top of that the suncreen is not stable!!! this one has gone into my trash and I will not be buying again. I currently use the biore spf30 mois and its wonderful.

on 9/6/2008 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff stings like no other on me. I wanted it to work for me b/c I need a high SPF sunscreen since SPF30 doesn't do it anymore. I was really disappointed in this.

on 4/12/2008 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is just too greasy for those with an oily T-zone. It may be "oil-free" but don't let that fool ya. Stays tacky throughout the day and does not seem to melt into the skin at all. I do like the smell of it though, nice orange scent. I'll just use it on my neck and such. Update: stains my clothes orange. Haven't noticed any breakouts so that's a plus. The search for SS continues....

on 8/12/2007 9:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I used this on vacation recently. Feels super greasy (as most other reviews said) and leaves your face very shiny. It helps to blot a bit after, but yeah that seems like it defeats the purpose of putting it on in the first place. Smells really nice IMO. Didn't seem to break me out. I'm mostly concerned with not breaking out from sunscreens...so I will probably repurchase this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I agree that this seems "greasy" considering it is oil-free, but I still somehow like it and have been wearing it the last week (I bought it for the beach and its November now) becasue I felt like my Keihl's Abyssine SPF15 was making me look too greasy, and I was sick of it. This is not going to give you a matte finish but it is a NICE finish for under makeup. It does not break me out, but I am mainly using it on the dryer parts of my face. The smell is nice to me-- kind of pineapple? Or something. The price is amazing compared to the HE things I usually use (the bottle is 4oz, and it was less than $10) so that's a plus. I am going to keep using this for the moment and recommend it if you like a natural, dewy finish. Use cream blush and just a little powder, and you'll glow :) Just kidding, everyone's different-- but its worth a try, it works for me.

on 2/19/2004 6:45:00 AM

I like this one for my body, face, just not around the eyes. It tends to sting them. I very sensitive skin, and LOVE sharing cheaper products, that work, with others with sensitive AND acne prone skin. I know the horror of that combination, so I will share with ALL of you out there, my cheaper.......and, unfortunatly( , more expensive products,( Perricone) that actually work, for us. You know who you are, the ones whose Demetologists look puzzled when
dealing with our countless...."I am getting a rash AND braking out"...phone calls.......