MILANI Smooth Finish - Sunset Beach

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 8/25/2010 11:01:00 AM

I really debated this color as it looked pretty dark in the pan but decided to trust the MUA and go for it. I'm so glad I took the leap. It's just beautiful. The pigmentation is very good. I apply with the MAC 188 as I do most blush. The color looks more like a bronzer to me but once applied it was just a gorgeous warm glow on my NC 20-25 skin. I think the description "Ginger peach" is a good one. No shimmer that I can make out. I wish Milani would expand the color range because this is a great product that rivals NARS IMO.

on 10/20/2008 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a fabulous color, great product, and it lasts. Highly pigmented, so careful blending is recomended. Will repurchase, esp when you can find a blush this good for less than 10 dollars. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. Kinda flimsy and cheap, useless brush. But whatever. I still love this blush

on 3/19/2006 12:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is one of the very few powder blushes that I use, as personally I just much prefer gel blushes & stains. I like this terracotta shade for when I want a warm blush shade that is bit deeper than a peach, but not quite a bronzer either. Quite a unique shade IMO. Until or unless I find a gel blush or stain in a shade like this I would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Matte deep bronze-cinnamon color. Very pretty on my DDD skin and on almost all my clients. Lives up to the name. I reach for this all the time. Smooth texture. Finely milled. Blends easily on cheeks and eyes. Use a light hand. Highly pigmented. A little goes a long way. Cost $4 at CVS. ***** 4/23/08 UPDATE: Use Black Radiance 'Soft Honey' more than Sunset Beach. So won't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is one of the few makeup items I have repurchased. It's a perfect burnt orange color. I wear this when I wear Milani's bonfire or summer sizzle lipsticks. This is also the only orangey color that I can wear (NW445). Would definately recommend for
DDD's since it's highly pigmented.

/I thought Nars bronzer was the holy grail for me until I stumbled upon this one. The color wakes up my pale skin alot more than Nars bronzer which can make my skin look dirty. My general feeling is if you are on the fair side you should stay away from browns. Sunset Beach is more of a coral brown and wakes my skin up. The price cannot be beat with a stick. The only drawback is the tiny compact is hard to open, but that is just nitpicking. For 3.00 who cares!!

on 12/10/2003 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A beautiful copper/brown shade that goes on wonderfully. Stays put and won't streak. Why I ever spent more than $3 on blush, I'll never know!!.
Will surely purchase again.

Popular Blush Products