Uploaded by sheila12344321

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 months ago

First mac product I kinda like. Nothing holy grail about this lipstick but it went on nice, didn't dry my lips out

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (944 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

4 months ago

This is a MLBB shade on my when I’m nw20/30 (natural) or my deepest fake tan (nc43). I have naturally deepish lip pigment. I’d repurchase but have soooo many others prob wouldn’t need to. It is kind of boring but extremely useful for a boring look which is needed often. Ya can’t always look like the inner harlot you are.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (362 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

9 months ago

I'm NW15 for reference and this is an absolutely lovely wearable pink shade. If you thought you love Modesty, but it's a bit too pale try Faux. If Velvet Teddy is just too brown and dark but you want that elusive neutral pink - try Faux. If Cosmo pulls too coral on you, try Faux.

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (296 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

fromefi7

9 months ago

Ab so lu te ly divine! Very moisturizing formula and very pretty finish. BUT the best thing about this is the colour. On my skintone ( fair with brown eyebrows ) looks almost angelic especially when paired with a pink blush (i have an estee lauder colour envy one). I really really love this one. I have bought it twice and i will buy it again (and again)

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Aug/28/2018

Like this shade very much. Even more so than brave (which is also a mac satin, in more of a girly pink hue, whereas this feels more of a natural pink with slighter browny hue. Satin lipsticks are one of, if not my most favourite formula to date. They are very similar to the mattes, only not nearly as drying. Beautiful shade.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

fromFifika

Aug/08/2018

Dont try it on if you are pale or too white. It will not show its beauty. If you are tanned or medium skin the lipstick colour transfers from a dull pastel brown purple, to a gorgious beige pink pastel bold creamy colour. I bough it in December, the MAC girl said it a classy colour but it was too dull on me as I have light medium skin with terrible yellow green undertones. Now that I am tanned …Read more

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

Apr/29/2018

I received this lipstick as a gift and never actually tried it, because the only other Mac lipstick I've worn (Twig) was so drying on my lips. Plus, I don't do pink. But last week when I was cleaning out my makeup collection I came across this lipstick and thought, "Why not?"

WHAT. It turns out that I owned my perfect MLBB and never knew it. Moreover, for whatever …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

fromchai24

Apr/08/2018

Love it! I always wanted to have a nude lipstick that has a pink tone and doesn’t look washed out on me. This nude pink lipstick is a great MLBB! Matches almost any makeup look. Great buy!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

fromvic21

Feb/13/2018

I like this lippie, it looks natural on me and is a lovely shade. Usually get about 3 to 4 hours wear before having to top up which I don’t mind. Knocked a star off because the price is a little high for what it is.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

Feb/03/2018

Didn't match my skin tone (I thought it was gonna be way lighter for some reason) but other than that it's really good. Just not something for me, I guess.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24