Avalon Organics Lavender Bath and Shower Gel

Filtered by age: 44-55

3.0

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Most of the body washes that I purchase are either Philosophy, The Body Shop or Baht &Body Works, all which make my skin feel fairly moist after drying off. I bought a 2 oz bottle because with a coupon it was only .49 at Whole Foods. It was difficult squeezing the gel out of the bottle, probably because it was a small bottle, perhaps the larger bottle is more flexible. While I did like the lavender scent, it didn't lather up much so I had to keep adding more to my wash cloth. After drying off, my skin felt drier than when I use my Philosophy or Body Shop washes. I would not buy this again even.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A lovely body wash that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The smell is very nice.

I tried it on my face also, but that was not a smart experiment (too drying).

this cleans well and washes off easily and smells great. it didn't seems to dry out my skin too much - or make me itch - even though i accidently poured out too much and there was foam all over the place.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

very drying-i have very dry eczema prone skin and broke out in a mild rash when i used this only once so i am definately sensitive to somethng in this wash.
That said i love the smell.
Will not repurchase.

Highly Recommended! This is a staple in my shower. I buy this in multiples at Trader Joe's or Vitamin Shoppe. The scent is a wonderful herbally lavender. A generous squirt makes loads of bubbles in the tub. It doesn't irritate any of my sensitive skin. It also blends well with other scents.