Chanel Hydrabase Lipstick- Rose Baby

4.4

on 11/29/2008 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I don't like this product, but I don't dislike it either. The color is nice, but it's a little too sheer and a little too shimmery. It looks better if I layer it under lip gloss. It's also really drying, and accentuates any flakes. I wouldn't buy a Hydrabase lipstick again.

This should be the color of the season! I use this color after applying some foundation/concealer on my lips and voila! perfectly nude pink lips.

The color stays on for about a few hours max and then you'll need to reapply. I love its smell - like the other hydrabase lipsticks, it has a wondeful rose scent.

This is a very pretty color,as the other reviewers have said,but it's too light for my tanned skin.I think this looks best on paler skin tones.That aside,it is lovely...a pale pink with golden shimmer that really lights up your lips.Same rose scent that all Chanel Hydrabase lippies have and excellent staying power.

on 3/2/2006 7:07:00 AM

Color is pale pink with gold shimmers(shimmer is lovely). It looks great on my lips. I'm fair with pink undertones, brown eyes and brown hair. Smell and taste is exactly like rose and i love it. Edit: I am not sure i'll repurchase this color, now i noticed that bright pinkie-red colors are more suitable for my fair skin.

on 8/30/2004 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I adore this lipstick. A sheer pink with gold shimmer, the closest Chanel makes to an l/s version of Twinkle (albeit with the gold factor toned down radically) IMHO. So pretty & in the typical lovely Chanel packaging.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this lipstick. It's such a pretty light (but not really pale) pink with sort of pale gold shimmer. It's really moisturising and long-lasting and it looks amazing with a dab of L'Oreal Glam Shine in Moon Crystal over the top (or a dab of clear gloss). It smells of roses, which is gorgeous, and it's quite fitting for the name! I'll definitely buy this again. Very wearable. It's probably better suited on younger skins, and it looks so soft, sexy, dewy and glowy in photographs!

Chanel makes the best lipsticks, and this is one of my all time favourites. Its a very sheer wearable neutral pink. Kind of sparkly in some lights. Its a go anywhere do anything, perk you up shade.