Uploaded by kilyblst08

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/10/2011

Ths is a review for the white handled version. I was looking for a Bobbi Brown creamy blending brush dupe, and this is a good dupe. I really like it for the under eye area. For the under eye area, I don't like brushes that are too small in width. This one is perfect, and has never shed in all the times washed it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

Mar/25/2011

Perfect size for me. I love it. Works as well as any other expensive brush. I'm going to try the other multi-purpose brush from Sonia since I see so many great reviews here. I have the white handle version. Love it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Aug/18/2010

Like the previous reviewer, I have the white handled version of this brush (mine has orange toned bristles similar to MAC's 242 or 195, rather than the brown bristles of the one shown above), purchased when I was last in the US. This bush is SO good and such a bargain, compared to the MAC 194 concealer brush I got which cost almost 3 times as much and which is useless. This brush does a …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1471 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Jul/21/2010

I have the white handle concealer brush. I am in love with it for applying creamy undereye concealer. Perfect firmness and hasn't shed. Will repurchase if I lose it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jun/30/2010

Love the "studio" line of these brushes. This brush possesses short, firm and dense fibers that apply concealer just right. It also works well if you're in a pinch and need an eyeshadow brush for the lids- just pat gently. I have never seen this brush shed and I use it all the time and wash it frequently.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

May/23/2010

This is overall a really nice brush. The britles are nice and firm, but don't hurt, and are still soft. It really applies my MAC concealer quite well. And I haven't had fallout from washing ever night!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

Mar/26/2010

I have the white-handled concealer brush from Sonia Kashuk's regular brush collection. In general, I find that it's a good concealer brush that does the job. Also good for applying eyeshadow primer. At $5.99 a piece, I would definitely purchase again.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Feb/24/2010

I have this but in the white handle and it is my favorite concealer brush. It packs the makeup in the brush so good and applies it great. I have had no problems with the hairs falling out or taking a different shape.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Feb/21/2010

I am very pleased with this product, but for the wrong reason. I have actually been using it to smudge out eyeliner! I know, completely beating the purpose. But for all of those who don't like this for concealer- try it for a thick dramatic gel liner, or to smudge out harsh edges! I used it for concealing a while ago, and thought it was just average. I like the curves on the handle, and it …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Sep/12/2009

I love this brush. The curves are amazing and the it never sheds. However, I use this as an eyeshadow brush. It is perfect! So soft and amazing. Definitely reccomend.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium