T. LeClerc Retractable Powder Brush

No Image

3.5

on 12/13/2003 9:39:00 PM

It's a nice brush and I like the fact that it's retractable so the bristles get protected. But the quality of the hair is only average, plus there is always some minor shedding each time.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I hate using powder puffs. They deposit too much product, they get cakey and they kind of freak me out - they're little bacteria farms. I prefer using a retractable brush but it's hard to find a good one. Most drugstore ones have bad quality, harsh feeling hair. For years I used Shu Uemura's but it would always open in the bag, pushing the bristles out of shape and getting stuff caught in it. When I bought my T. LeClerc pressed powder the MA pulled out this brush and I about died and went to heaven. It's retractable but has a lid, has the softest hairs and looks really beautiful - especially compared to the compact. On top of that, it's actually cheaper than Shu Uemura's brush! Can you tell I love this brush? Total HG product. UPDATE: This *completely* fell apart on me. Very disappointing since my Shu Uemura retractable brush is twice as old and still completely intact. The search continues...

Popular Makeup Brushes