MAC #217 Blending

4.7

my father's nostril hairs

on 7/22/2016 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This brush is very good and deserves its cult status for the most part...but there are a lot of dupes out there that cost less. It's great for crease work and blends wonderfully. It is better than my fav dupe the Morphe M433.

I do have a soft spot for this brush but truthfully the Morphe M433 is close and less than 1/4 the price.

A must have for blending eye shadow!

To Read all 968 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

To date, the best brush I have ever owned. I used it for the first time this morning and it made blending as easy as you can get using a makeup brush. It's really hard to mess up your eyeshadow using this brush and I'm as clumsy as you can get at applying eyeshadow. Only con is the price. I mean is it really necessary that any eyeshadow brush be that much unless it's made of pure gold? They can charge that price though because it's the best eyeshadow brush out there and they know people will continue to buy out.

on 6/8/2016 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I always thought the hype and fuzz about this very renowned brush is just overstated and overrated until I decided to give it a try.

I have so many eyeshadow brushes with some blending brushes but this is my new favorite now. This makes eyeshadow blending so easy. I didn't even make an effort on really concentrating to blend my eyeshadow colors. I put a darker color on the outer corners for definition and it was so fast and just blended, I don't know how this brush did it. I was amazed.

If you should own 1 eyeshadow brush, this would be it. I am even planning to buy 2 more in the future and maybe use 1 to buff concealers.

I am in love!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not the biggest fan of this brush.
I guess it is a matter of taste. I like this brush for all over color washes, and that's it. For my tastes, it is too big, long and "imprecise" for blending, unless I am blending large areas, which is not very often since I like to do more detailed work. I reach for this brush only when I am in a hurry and want to do a quick wash of color on my lids.

HG brush forsure!! So easy to clean, soft, and works well with application. Doubles the ease of application of product and amplifies lashes!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The best eye make up brush in the world! Perfect for blending but I also wash colour over my eyes with this. I still haven't found anything better

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Easy to use and it blends beautifully. everyone needs this brush in their life. i have other blending brushes, but ever since i purchased this, its the only one i reach for.

on 5/2/2016 3:46:00 AM

Great blending brush.works great with powders not so great with paintpots which i apply usually with fingers when i use as a primer.very soft and very easy to clean.

on 4/23/2016 5:37:00 PM

All time favorite brush!!!

Popular Makeup Brushes