MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Matte Mattifying Mist

MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Matte Mattifying Mist
Prep + Prime Fix + Matte Mattifying MistPrep + Prime Fix + Matte Mattifying Mist

3.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i don't know if it is my skin,but it didn't help at all.I use it after my make up and it didn't do anything.I'm really upset cause i threw my money.Mac is a good company,but this product is not good,at least for me.So don't recommend it.I am searching for something else.Let's hope i will find it someday.

on 6/21/2018 2:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very good setting spray for oily skin. It keeps me matte longer and gives a nice finish to the skin. Typical MAC pricing...not a bargain but not outrageous. Nice light smell too. The mist could be finer. A keeper for sure.

on 6/11/2018 1:08:00 PM

I’ve used the original for years but was extremely excited to try the Matte version as a setting spray and hopefully keep me less oily by midday.

That it does.... I use it as the last step after makeup OR last step if not wearing any after moisturizer/sunscreen.

It takes a good 5 mins to dry down and see the effects...once it does WOW. A nice finish...I wouldn’t call it completely matte. More in between Matte and Satin with a velvet feel to skin. The finish stays the same through day. Normally I’d have to use blotting papers by midday and with this I don’t. I haven’t yet tried re spraying once oily later on, but I’m sure it would be just as amazing.

I was a little scared to buy at first as the second ingredient is Alcohol Denat. But then I realize, I’m adding it as last step on top of already layers of products on skin, so the alcohol never really comes in contact and if you spray 12cm away! Most of it dissipates in the air.

I’ve heard reviewers complaining it leaves white streaks, I’ve never had that problem, but you have to really make sure to shake it well to blend the silica and powders with liquid.

Hope this review helps :)