MAC Cosmetics Selena Como La Flor Amplified Lipstick

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is very pretty. I wear alone and blot it for a more natural look. I wear mac he said she said PLW liner with this when I go out for an event and it lasts over 12 hours, i really only touch up to show off the gorgeous bullet. I'm NC42 and this is perfect for my complexion, wish it was permanent!

I was one of the unlucky ones who didn't get the limited edition MAC Selena collection because it was sold out but I bought the entire collection (minus two products) off of eBay.

I was concerned about the Como La Flor lipstick, because although it is a pretty color and I look good in reds, it is Amplified and has some shine to it when I am used to only wearing mattes. I was pleasantly surprised though. It is a beautiful color and is moisturizing without being sticky and it gives a nice hint of shine without being slick.

A MAC rep suggested I use it with their Brick Lipliner and the slightly darker red does enhance it nicely.

The entire collection comes out again in January. Pick this one up. It's a classic red you will love.