3.0

3.0
Created with Sketch.
from

4 years ago

I have very dry skin and a hand cream is a must all year trough! I also work in a school and I am afraid of getting sick, so I'm washing my hands all the time. I'm always carrying around a hand cream and usually get just whatever I see on sale or use whatever I've gotten as an extra with my other purchases. So, Palmer's Fast absrobing hand cream comes in a 60ml tube and retails for around 6$. Yesterday I finished the product, so here's what I noticed: Pros: 1) Great packaging, easy to get the product out and to use it, doesn't get messy. Great size to carry around in a purse 2) Moisturizes rather well for Spring/Summer and absorbs quickly, I need to wait just 2 min before I start to do my everyday things Cons: 1) As I mentioned - it does moisturize, but for wintertime and central heating this will not work as good as other stuff; 2) The scent - It's just me, but I strongly dislike heavily scented body products. I use fragrance, so I don't want my body products to mix up in this. And this product smells like cacao - very foody and the scent lingers for hours! So I ended up wanting to use this only while sleeping 3) Very rich formula - it does absrob quickly, but doesn't spread out as easily and I feel like I'm going to need to use a lot to cover my hands and rub heavily. All in all - even though I mentioned more cons than pros, this is a decant product if there's nothing else in your purse. It did no harm whatsover. I probably won't repurchase this particular product.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29