Japonesque Cut Crease

No Image

on 1/11/2018 4:33:00 AM

I find that this brush is a nice alternative to the Mac 217 brush. It is a little more tapered than the Mac 217. It is tightly packed at the ferrule so it doesn’t splay and move too much that the blending gets out of control. Because it is tightly packed yet also tapered, the part that has movement is the tip of the soft bristles so there’s good control to pack on colors and blend. I would highly recommend this brush!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a fantastic brush. At first glance it looks like a simple MAC 217 dupe, but this brush is more tapered and somehow better. I highly recommend it for hooded eye gals, it can get right in the outer corner and crease perfectly. It has never shed, and it washes great with a brush guard to keep it from fraying out.

This is the first higher-end brush I have purchased. I adore the Mod era look (including the cut crease) but was having no luck creating the shape with my Essence Of Beauty Crease Brush Duo, so I decided to "pull the trigger" and order this off ULTA.

I couldn't be happier I did. It is almost effortless--it really is easier to create a line and softly blend it out with this brush! I love it so much that I tossed the old brush duo and use this exclusively now.

Popular Makeup Brushes