L'Oreal Brow Stylist Designer

No Image

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have color dark brunette. This product is so cheap ($8)! I had to try it. The pencil thickness makes gripping in your hand easy. I wish the pencil was a bit thicker, but the price is right. The color is very nice. I normally use EL auto brow pencil duo in dark brown ($28). Loreal is a darker product then EL, but still matches my hair color. I have very thin eyebrows and pretty much pencil in and fill in. This product does rub off if your hair accidently sweeps across your brow. I set my eyebrows with foundation and powder, then they don't budge.

The pencil comes with a brush. It is a very thick and hard brush, but it fell off. So be prepared to re-glue it if you need it.

I will repurchase as alternative to my favorite EL product to try save some money.

UPDATE: 11/27/2017. I finally really like this product. I use a Lancome eyebrow stencil with dark powder and then fill in the gaps with this pencil. My eyebrows stay on all day. And for the price, you cannot beat this over Estee.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a perfectly adequate dupe for more expensive eyebrow pencils.

Contains product on one end and a brush on the other. Far cheaper than the Anastasia Brow Wiz (but anything and everything on earth is since that stuff is $7,000 per ounce. Yes, really! Do the math! It's more dollars per ounce than diamonds!!! ($21/0.003oz=$7,000/oz)).

Primary drawback is that the product end must be sharpened on occasion. Generally speaking, I prefer twist-up style products but I'm not going to pay $7,000 an ounce for the privilege of smudging brown stuff upon my brows.

Especially when I can split the difference and smudge premium brown stuff inside my mouth. Yes. Correct. I live a block away from one of the most fancypants chocolate factories in all of America and even they only charge $6 per ounce, max! And, AND! AND!!!!!!! also have free samples every day, which OF COURSE I PARTAKE because CHOCOLATE IS A HEALTH FOOD, KINDA, even though I don't even like chocolate all that much.

Wait, I think I was reviewing a brow pencil? Sorry, got distracted. That happens. Anyway, chocolate tastes better than say, kale, and is also kinda healthy. Also, kale can be poisonous in large quantities.

That all said, my brows are reasonably full and I mainly use this to camouflage a couple of janky hairs that I've named "Andy Rooney" and "Andy Rooney 2". I also use it to color over wayward foundation when I'm too lazy to bother with removing it properly.

Popular Brows Products