Mineral Fusion Mattifying Primer

Not tested on animals
Mineral Fusion is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Mineral Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Emulsifying Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Stearic Acid, Olive Squalane, Lecithin, Octyl Palmitate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Vegetable Glycerin, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil*, Rosemary Officinalis Extract, Kaolin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Phenoxyethanol, Natural Fragrance. * Certified Organic

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Best primer ever it's so under rated... there's literally three reviews of this stuff on here. The world needs to be Raving about it

Finding Mineral Fusion Mattifying Primer was a combination/oily skin savior. First, it is hard to find a product - any product - that is 100% vegan, gluten, paraben, cruelty and artificial color free as well as hypo-allergenic. So when I came across Mineral Fusion, I was intrigued. I figured I'd buy the "impossible product" that I only imagined was out there. Mineral Fusion's Mattifying Primer not only helped with my oily areas but help hydrate my skin. I couldn't believe it. My skin did not feel tight, my pores looked smaller and it lasted all day. I love the easy, smooth application and it smells great. Then I read their website article about their primers ( check it out: http://www.mineralfusion.com/blogs/news/19105391-primer-101#) and found out I could use it at night, kind of like a treatment, to help my oily areas and nourish the other areas of my skin. Needless to say, you will see me again on here as I am on a quest to try other Mineral Fusion Cosmetics and Skin Care. You can see what they have on www.mineralfusion.com. All you natural and mineral makeup lovers, this is the REAL DEAL!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have extremely oily skin. This is the only product I have found that I can put on right after washing my face and then add powder, it reduces the excess oil I normally have. Now I only need to use a blotting tissue around lunch time. My makeup does never looks like it is just swirling around on my face.

It is in a 1 ounce pump bottle, perfect for traveling with and one pump is more than enough product to cover your entire face and eyes.