no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I am delighted to say I believe this is a dupe of a lipstick I wore over fifteen years ago, Desert Storm by LOreal (discontinued). Clinique made a similar shade that had slight shimmer, also long gone. I have been searching for years for a proper dupe, always consulting with old pictures, but I realized most nudes today lean too pink or too brown. This really is a tan orange. It's a true 90s color. For an easy gradient lip, I put MAC Taupe on the corners of my lips and this shade in the middle. I think we will start seeing more shades like this since the 90s revival is in full swing. Note: smells a lot like Pla-Doh for the first few minutes after application, but luckily this fades.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Lovely, pale peachy, apricot nude shade that applies like a dream. This shade blends in so well with my lips that they almost match, and I never thought that I had peachy lips. Any who, I like everything about this lipstick, but it is just a touch too pale to look really good on me. As is, I will either use this as a base coat, and then apply one slick of a slightly darker color over top to tone down the darker color, or the reverse, put on darker color first, then a slick of this on top. Typically I will immediately toss out the paler, nude shades that don't work well on me, but I hang on to this because it's nice. Since the color, on it's own, doesn't work for me, I won't buy it again.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

Stormy sahara is a creamy medium nude with a darker peach undertone. It goes well at the application. It last fairly long on the lips. I wear it with a paler nude lip gloss and it looks perfect!Perfect nude for darker complexion.Love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

6 years ago

I really liked this lipstick at 1st...But on my light-med brown skin, it just looks a little off on me. Great formula and I can certainly see how it would be great on others, but I've had it for a while now and find myself reaching more for my Kate Moss 14 and The Body Shop's "Pink Clover" lipstick for it more often. I think I require more brown in my lipsticks. In general I prefer Kate Moss, Revlon's Lustrous line and I'm really enjoying L'Oreal's Eva's Nude. Maybelline I depend on for mascaras more so then lip products.

About reviewer (334 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

This is definitely not a nude for me, it's more of a beige/apricot, but that's exactly what i was looking for. It's a very easily wearable color for me and whenever I'm not quite sure what to wear on my lips and I'm not quite feeling my usual go-to of MAC's Velvet Teddy i wear this! It applies easily and doesn't take too many swipes for full opacity and i feel like it has decent staying power. I haven't worn it while eating yet, but i have worn it while drinking and it stayed well (although it will leave some lipstick behind on a glass, not that that's a mark against it as it doesn't claim to be smudge-proof or long lasting). It isn't drying either. For me it will settle into the fine lines on my lips after a while, but i do have especially high-maintenance/dry lips so that's also not a mark against it for me. Also, it re-applies well so that fixes that problem (if not i can just rub my lips together and it smooths everything out)

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

Stormy Sahara 945 is a matte apricot-nude. Unusual color that looks fantastic on me in summer. FFF, NC20-25.

About reviewer (1117 reviews)

Age56 & Over