Korres Magnolia Bark First Wrinkles Night Cream

No Image

3.0

on 2/27/2018 6:39:00 PM

I have oily combined skin and I will buy this cream again. I've been using it for three months, the skin is clean and younger.

on 10/31/2014 5:52:00 AM

Pros:
Nice packaging
Nice smell
Good moisturizing effect
Cons:
Price
I havent noticed any anti-wrinkle effect
I got allergic reaction probably because of the strong fragrance

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love Korres line of body care products, and I really wanted to like their facials skin care but this really hurt my skin. It had a pleasant smell and light texture when applying, but it started tingling straight away which is always a little... alarming. I tried it for a few nights and it made my skin dry and angry. On checking the ingredients, it has the very irritating alcohol denat in it which probably explains the tingling and the dryness! Ridiculous for a cream which claims to help chronic irritation. Cheap-looking jar packaging, which isn't great for hygiene or freshness. Overpriced too considering how basic the ingredients are.

on 5/14/2014 11:26:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Love it. I'm on my sixth or seventh jar. It's strange, because it feels very light when applied but it moisturizes and nourishes pretty well without leaving a greasy heavy layer on your face. It just gives a right portion of moisture and little bit of a glow. I only have few fine wrinkles on my forehead but with this cream they always seem to dissappear. Doesn't clog pores either (always big problem for me). Could be easily used as a day cream too. Smell is nice too.