essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

essence Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades
Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades Longlasting Lipstick - All Shades

4.1

on 3/19/2018 9:42:00 PM

Love love love. I bought one on a whim and went back the next day and got all the shades. This stuff is well priced, feels great on, has good lasting power and is very pigmented. Another plus is that it is unscented.

on 9/16/2017 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love it! I'm not really a lipstick person, but this in Barely There is something I wear on a daily basis. It is longlasting, fades evenly and nicely, super cheap. Don't like the smell but it isn't strong and dissipates one applied. I pray Essence doesn't discontinue this line.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I now have this formula in two shades, Natural Beauty and Love Me. I love them both and want more. They are comfortable, moisturizing and last much longer than other lip products I've used. (Note: long lasting lip formulas aren't something I normally seek out. I'm more concerned about feel.)

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Such an amazing formula for such an inexpensive product. I have the shades Barely There and Natural Beauty, both do me well and i am always using them. Planning on buying more shades.

They are quite long lasting but you would have to touch up throughout the day. They fade nicely and feel nice on the lips. I suggest trying these as a good cheap lipstick.

I love love love this. I pick up a new color every time I pass by an essence stand. The quality is bomb and its one of the few that I find that actually lasts like that

on 10/8/2016 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want all matte lipsticks to have this formula. It's a dream, it's so silky smooth and soft and it still manages to last quite a while. The colours are nice, buildable and the packaging is nice and sleek. I wish they had a bigger colour range though. It's really great, and for the price it's a steal!

on 9/13/2016 10:40:00 AM

Such an amazing product! They are silky and smooth and you definitely cannot beat the price.

I got this in shades All you need is red, Dare to wear, Love me, Barely there!, Natural beauty and Cool Nude. I absolutely love it! My lips are not for matte colors cause they are getting dry when I apply that kind of lipstick and this is my go to lipstick for every day. It does not dry my lips, it doesn't have glitter and it makes my lips look soft and creamy! It last for like 3-4 hours without lip pencil, but with it, it can last up to 7-8 hours, even when I drink something. Absolutely my favorite.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one nice lipstick. I have it in the shade 'Love Me'. It looks beautiful. It is creamy and moisturizing, leaving the lips soft. It is pigmented enough and it lasts on the lips for quite many hours if you don't eat/drink. It could smell nicer, it smells like old lipstick. Apart from that, it is a good lipstick that I use pretty frequently.

This lipstick is very good and very beautiful. The range has some very interesting colors, especially those I got - Barely There, Come Naturally, On the Catwalk, Coral Calling and now Cool Nude. It has no shimmer or glitter. I like that.

It's creamy, taste-free (I hate lip products that taste bitter and gross), has a neutral scent. It lasts quite well for a moisturizing lipstick. If I drink carefully, it's still there after 4-5 hours. If I eat, a bit of it, like a stain, still remains on my lips. It's easy to touch up.

It isn't perfect, but I'd rather wear this than a long lasting liquid matte formula. I wear the shade Barely There almost everytime I go out, I am obsessed with it. The good formula is a big part of why I love it.

THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS!!! GOES FOR CATRICE AS WELL. :)