Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Crocus

No Image

3.0

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Color wise, this is the balm/butter version of Up the Amp by MAC. Great lavender, pink, mauvey color. Not the greatest staying power, but is a butter so I can't really knock it for that. I bought it for the color but if I could find something between this butter & Up the Amp lipstick in terms of opacity I would be in heaven. This color but in fresh Sugar balm form would be heaven!!

Edit - Almay Lilac Love Liquid Balm is pretty much this exactly less than $5. It has more color & the color lasts longer. This butter goes on with some color but I've noticed soon after the color eases away. It leaves a nice clear butter, but no color too quick.

on 10/20/2013 7:48:00 PM

I bought this product for the sheer fun of its unexpected color. I do very much like the color, which is in line with the Fall 2013 lineup of funky but sheer blues and purples. It is a nice lip enhancer on its own or a nice complement to a lipstick. I like to use it to contrast different shades. Besides the color, however, this is just your average gloss. For this reason, I awarded it only three stars.

Popular Lip Glosses