E.L.F. Acne Fighting Foundation

3.7

Active: Salicylic Acid 0.5% Inactive Ingredient: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethoxydiglycol, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone Crossploymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Quaternium-18 Benonite, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Jiuce, Hexapeptide-9, Hamamelis Birginiana (Witch Hazel) May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxid

Covers EVERYTHING really well, but only lasts for a few hours. Probably wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Another cheap foundation that doesn't do what is says. This broke me out slightly, and IT OXIDIZED LIKE CRAZY. It looks ORANGE after 30 seconds of application, I don't understand why it is like that. However I will give it 2 lipsticks because there was actually a time I liked this, and it is the only foundation that doesn't make me look extra red after I get it off my face

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

THIS BROKE ME OUT LIKE MOTHERFUCKING CRAZY I SERIOUSLY HATE LIFE RIGHT NOW I HAVE ZITS EVERYWHERE I SWEAR I AM NOT EXAGERATING

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love everything about this foundation. Didn't break me out, made my skin look flawless... that was until it oxidized horribly. The foundation in porcelain appeared to be an amazing match but then I look at my face in the mirror a few hours later and boom! My face looks orange. It is too bad because everything else about this foundation rocked :(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this foundation would be perfect if it didn't had pink undertones, oe maybe is just the color i bought (ivory), and it has FIVE parabens... but it has really good coverage, good price and the plastic packaging is the best... i may try the shade Porcelain hoping it has neutral undertones. Also, need more shades!

LIFE SAVERRRRRR!!!! This is the most perfect foundation i've ever tried in my whole life time. The coverage is seriously the 💣. Im using less concealer to cover up now, only depending on the coverage this foundation gives. I've tried many type of foundation from drugstore to high end, just name it. NARS to Too faced, nothing beats this foundation. Love love love how it doesnt break me out!!! I dont break out for almost 2 weeks( which is rare for me) im using this everyday and i can tell the difference on my skin, better than before. Will definitely repurchase soon, i dont want to run out of this bad boy.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this foundation when I was a broke student and when I had some acne going on.

This foundation doesn't help w acne, but it doesn't aggravate it either. It has good coverage too so that's another plus.

The problem that I have w this foundation (and some other drugstore foundations) is that it has limited colour selection and the one that's closest to my shade has a red undertone. The foundation also looks very unnatural on the skin. I can't believe I wore this for my graduation photoshoot-- It looks terrible on camera, enough said.

Then again this is a very cheap foundation, so don't expect too much from it other than providing good coverage. Definitely not repurchasing it ever!

I have this in the shade porcelain. It's a tad too pink for my NC 20 skin but I had to guess my shade since I had to order it online. I haven't been able to find this in stores but it's worth ordering online. I believe it is $5 or $6. It's full coverage with a matte finish. It's very thick so if you over apply it will look cakey. I apply it with a beauty blender for the best finish. I don't know about the acne fighting properties but it doesn't irritate my acne prone skin. I wouldn't say it's long lasting but it doesn't claim to be. I like the packaging also as it has a squeeze top so you can control how much comes out. Next time I'm going to order another shade but overall I'm very pleased with it and will be repurchasing.

This is a nice FULL coverage foundation. I definitely use this on days when my skin isn't looking so great or I want extra coverage. It says it's "acne fighting" but I'm honestly not so sure of those benefits. I didn't notice any more or less breakouts when using it--I don't get too many breakouts anyway but a pimple or two here and there. I am just glad that it did not dry my skin out like many "acne fighting" products.

I find it applies best with a beauty blender/sponge. It works ok with a brush but because it's so thick, the sponge is best for even application. It can get a little cakey around the nose/forehead if not blended out and set with powder and setting spray. I wear glasses, so it would get caked up on my glasses but most foundations do. Not a dealbreaker.

The packaging is fine. I like the squeeze bottle/narrow tip but the bottle is not transparent so it's hard to tell how much product is in there. That said, a little goes a long way so it lasted me quite awhile. And there's no beating the price with e.l.f.!

I have been on the hunt for the perfect foundation since I first began wearing foundation years and years ago! I have spent as much as 60-70$ on high end foundations, and nothing compares to this foundation!

I have combination skin, sometimes break out. I used to have terribly acne prone skin, so I have a little bit of scarring/ discoloration on my chin. This foundation feels SO lightweight and covers EVERYTHING. And lasts all day! It is a beautiful finish, not shiny nor matte, the perfect in between, and will stay in place so well. I am in love. It is my holy grail. I bought this the same day I bought Anastasia Beverly Hill stick foundation and I want to throw the ABH stick foundation in the trash. Nothing beats the price, coverage or finish of the E.L.F. foundation.