Milani Fruit Punch Color Statement Lipstick

Milani Fruit Punch Color Statement Lipstick
Fruit Punch Color Statement LipstickFruit Punch Color Statement LipstickFruit Punch Color Statement LipstickFruit Punch Color Statement LipstickFruit Punch Color Statement Lipstick

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 10/7/2017 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Milani Fruit Punch is a vibrant, creamy, non-drying lipstick. However, it completely fades after 1-1/2 hours, leaving not even a faint trace behind. It doesn't last long enough to warrant a repurchase.

A near-dupe is Rimmel #120 You're All Mine. Although I can't comment on its longevity, it has a very similar color and creamy, non-drying formula. Rimmel's version has a stronger fruity fragrance, whereas Milani Fruit Punch is relatively scentless when applied.

on 4/5/2017 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

11 fruit punch is a neutral medium pink. Its somewhere in the middle of warm tone and cool tone and thats what i like about it. Its pretty bright but not as bright as shown in the pic in this review on makeupalley.com

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love Milani! I have three colors now and they are all so different! This is one of the most girliest pinks! A muted bright and gets me out of the nude lipstick look without being self conscious! I do wear a lip balm underneath and this is such a creamy and opaque formula. It glides on and last 3 to 4 hours and fades evenly with no weird lines. It feels comfortable and is just gorgeous! Quickly becoming one of my favorite lipstick brands!

on 6/26/2014 6:54:00 PM

It's rare for me to love a lipstick. I was afraid this would be too bright, but it's perfect. If I apply it heavily, it looks like Emilynoel's picture above. I can dab it on and use a little gloss to tone it down. I LOVE how this feels. It's creamy and wears long on me. It definitely transfers onto straws, drinks, etc., but I have never found anything that didn't that wasn't overly drying. When it fades, it does so evenly leaving a nice pink flush.

on 5/18/2016 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love all Milani lipsticks. I own about 12 of them and must say their color pay off is great. They are creamy and do not dry out your lips. Even though they are creamy they do not bleed and have found this to be consistent across all of the colors have. I own light and dark shades and always receive compliments when wearing them. I have purchased some more expensive brands like NARS, Mac, Marc Jacobs and Bite Beauty and I like these so much better. You can beat the price and if you get them at CVS when they have the buy one get one 50% off then it's even better.

So I got the Milani Lipstick in Fruit Punk #11 because CVS was having a sale and they were only $2.99 so I got this and two more colors , I love the color , I hardly use it but was worth the buy ..

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

this is my only "loud" color i own. it was given to me and i just love it. usually i dab it a few times so some of the color will transfer, i just havent had an excuse to wear it full on yet but i have tried it and it looks AMAZING! this is one of those colors that will look good on any skin color. PS i like the smell :)

I am very impressed my milanis new lipstick formula and plan to get more! This is becoming one of my fave bright lipsticks. The formula is similar to Mac cremesheen formula lipsticks which are my fave sheen. The color is pigmented and looks amazing on my fair skin. I am so glad I picked this up!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a gorgeous, neutral pink. The formula is creamy, although not moisturizing. It lasts a few hours if you layer with powder and liner, but will wipe away if you eat. It does have a faint smell, which fades after awhile. If it wore better and looked less dry on my lips, I would have kept because the color looks really nice.

This lipstick was a bit too bright for my complexion, I think, but I love the formula. It's so creamy and I'll definitely be buying more.