MAC MAC Creme Sheen Glass Pagoda

MAC MAC Creme Sheen Glass Pagoda
MAC Pagoa

3.2

I like the feeling on the lips but theres minimal pigmentation for this gloss. I'm into baby pinks and pale pinks but this is basically a translucent white film. Plus it doesn't last over 1 hr...

on 8/10/2015 7:31:00 PM

I really like this gloss however I always wear over a lipstick as it has very little pigmentation. It's moisturising and shiny and the perfect partner with angel or creme cup

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/31/2015 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like it, but it gives my lips no color. :-/ Unfortunately, so far all of the Cremesheens- as much as I love 'em- give me nothing but glossy lips. Either they are totally lacking in pigmentation, or my lips are TOO pigmented.

on 5/22/2015 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The color Pagoda is gorgeous. It's a perfect light-medium soft pink that lights up your face. I love the formula - its silky and smooth on the lips and find the color very flattering on my NC30 skin (medium olive with yellow undertones) Especially when worn over the creme cup lipstick- its perfection. I would definitely buy this again. Love!!

on 3/19/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I think my heart belongs to the original lipglass. This creme sheen business isn't cutting it. I feel like it immediately gets inhaled into my mouth, it dilutes my lipstick and it's just a pain. I hate it. Don't recommend.