Wet 'n' Wild Megalast liquid lipstick (ALL)

2.2

on 12/2/2016 10:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I should have know by the name "MegaLast" that this was a matte and not a gloss. While the color "Pocket full of Roses" is pretty,it's so dry and not flattering on my lips whatsoever. The fad of dry lip products really sucks for those of us who like moist luscious lips. I add a gloss over this.

I really love the shade selection of this product, but the feel on the lips is absolutely awful. I had my husband put his fingers on my lips to make sure it wasn't just me, and I swear I could see little strings of product attached to his hands coming from my lips. My lips stuck together when I tried to pull them apart. I love WnW products, but this one was a total miss for me.

To Read all 21 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/7/2016 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I got this because the shade Iris I Was Rich looked so gorgeous! And on the lips it really is! A rich warm mauve MLBB color...BUT. .. I swear this feels horrible on the lips and dries down to a latex paint feel and finish! I tried with lip balm underneath and balm/gloss on top but no better! Save yourself the time and aggravation of returning this and just skip it! So disappointed!

on 7/31/2016 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought one on sale. Low price = pro! It dried super oddly, it was chunky and thick = huge con. I thought maybe it was just a bad batch but based on reviews it's just a bad product. Gorgeous colors but not worth it what so ever.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are 1 of the biggest disappointments from wetnwild. I bought them all from Kmart thinking they would be good I tossed all of them except hyperlink pink coz they suck so bad. & im 1 of those who never throws away MU but the color range sucks, the formula really really REALLY sucks it stains ur lips & dried mind out so badly. It balls up after u eat, forget reapplying for that matter. It pains me so bad to write a negative review for 1 of my all time fave brands but these suck. Just buy one if ur curious on them, don't buy them all coz u may not like them!! I would NOT repurchase! Ugh..yucky.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Worst liquid lipstick ive ever tried

on 6/3/2016 3:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I bought this liquid lipstick in the shades 'Do I Make You Blush?' and 'Back To The Fuchsia'. Here's how I feel about them:

Pros
-Pretty colors
-Nice packaging
-Only cost me 3 dollars each

Cons
-Horrible smell
-Drying
-Becomes patchy very easily
-Sets quickly

When I tried this out, the first thing I noticed was the smell... it smells really bad. I first lined my lips with it, but as I was filling in the middle it already started to dry. The lipstick that was already on my lips started to clump when more lipstick was applied. And rubbing the lips together or pulling the lips apart makes the lipstick look patchy and clumpy.

This will not deter me from trying other Wet n Wild products though because I have used some of their products that I really love and would recommend. For instance, some of their eyeshadows and eyeliners. But since we're talking about lip products, I would recommend their Megaslicks lip gloss and their lipsticks (the silk finish ones, haven't tried the matte or megalast ones yet). I would not recommend this product and I would not repurchase it. This liquid lipstick is NO BUENO!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

okay i just love the fact that they have so many shades, but i wish they'd add some more and wish it's actually matte because it's still quite shiny but it can be fixed with a powder so i guess thats okay. anyway, i'd literally pay for more if they just improve the packaging. when you open it gets really messy on the tube which i hate so much, please just improve the packaging, i will literally pay more for a better packaging.

on 10/30/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I feel like the bad reviews are not due to the product but because of the fact people didn't use it correctly, expected this to be something it's not or due to preference.

First of all this ISN'T a lip gloss, it's MATTE and it's not like a regular lipstick where you put on as much as you like then rub your lips together.

You have to put on a thin amount and then let it dry THEN if need be you can put on another coat.
This is part of their "MegaLast" line so clearly it's going to be matte and not so hydrating. I don't get how people expect to has both matte and super moisturized lips, that astonishes me.
If it feels too heavy, you used too much.
It dries down and really adheres to the skin. I've found that the formula depends on the shade to an extent.
Some of these may work better than the other, so I've heard.

Other than that, this stuff actually lasts a good amount of time. I wish they had more colors though. Seems the colors are just standard ones but definitely more variety than the Milani ones which are 7 dollars MORE per tube.
I love this stuff, I'm really glad they're only $3 I do wish that they were more matte like the colourpop ones. I find these do have a slight amount of shine but for half the cost, not too bad

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Aweful. Accentuates lines in lips, feels like concrete on the lips. take this one back to the lab.