L.A. Colors Mauve Glaze

L.A. Colors Mauve Glaze
Mauve GlazeMauve Glaze

on 3/29/2016 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I already own 10 tubes of this beautiful lip color -- I never want to run out in case Dollar Tree stops selling this perfect everyday lip color. This is a beautiful combination of rose/brown -- kinda what I wanted Clinique's Pink Chocolate to be -- but that turned orange on me. This color is a true pinky chocolate shade with no shimmer whatsoever (yeah). The quality of this lipstick is outstanding. It has great staying power, is non-drying and has a semi-matte finish. One or two swipes and you are good to go. I pair this with Wet 'n Wild's Mellow Wine blush and it's a great everyday look. You really have got to try this beautiful gem!!

on 11/16/2015 9:10:00 AM

L.A. Colors lipsticks in "Natural Shine" and "Mauve Glaze" are my favorite of any at any pricepoint, because of how they apply with a velvet finish that is so flattering. There isn't the heavy looking sheen of most lipsticks, but isn't drying matte either. Just a nice comfortable in between, and this particular shade would probably be flattering on many skintones, because it's a great balanced deep nude. Just the right amount of cool and warm and depth, to enhance your lipcolor and make your teeth look whiter. The newer white packaging makes these look so much less cheap, even though they still only cost a single dollar!

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

WOW, L.A. Colors is in a roll here!!! I have yet to be disappointed with their lipsticks and today’s post is no exception! Today world, we have Mauve Glaze. For some reason, in doors it looks like a rosy-brown color. But, you are in for a surprise here!Talk about $1.00 dollar well spent. This shade was purchased at Dollar Tree some months ago. That color was screaming at me, I swear! I love rosy-brown-mauve shades. For some reason, it really compliments my skin tone. Although the name is Mauve Glaze- it is a hybrid of mauve, brown, and rose. This lipstick, I swear is so pigmented just 1-2 swipes and you are set to go!!! The lipstick itself is super creamy and moisturizing. I mean, these pictures does not give the shade any justice. To me, it is that beautiful. The wear time is about 4 hours, and it leaves a beautiful color on my lips (my real lip color, but better). This is really a HG in terms of color and quality here.