Sephora Pro Allover Shadow Brush #12

Sephora  Pro Allover Shadow Brush #12

on 10/6/2017 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great size for an "all over" shadow brush. I use this brush to apply shadow to my brow bone area, and "pat" on shadow to the lid. May be too large for small hooded eyes. Quality is great, no fallout, my current brush is several years old.

on 1/18/2013 12:34:00 PM

I bought this brush on a whim, even though I was a little hesitant due to the price tag ($20) but it seemed to be something I was looking for...and it is! It is the perfect softness and density, and I've used it to replace two of my brushes...it replaces my shadow brush for applying my base shadow, and it has replaced my MAC windshield wiper brush for getting in the crease and brow bone area. It fits perfectly in the pocket of your crease. I may consider buying a backup if it goes on sale!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really like this brush. It is made out a mixture of pony and goat hairs. It's not too soft and not too stiff. I use this daily for my base shadow. It's large head makes application quick and easy. It's also a very beautiful brush with a long handle. I like the long handle becauase I have big hands.

Popular Makeup Brushes