Maybelline Color Sensational Blissful Berry

Maybelline Color Sensational  Blissful Berry
Color Sensational  Blissful Berry

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had been looking for this lipstick since I saw an ad for it in Teen Vouge, but it was sold out everywhere I went. Then my friend gave me one for my birthday and I was SO pumped to wear it!

First off, the scent. I know a lot of people don't like the scent, but I really like it! I definitely prefer it over that "lipstick" smell.
The colour obviously the reason I bought it; it's a great colour, but it doesn't seem to be the exact colour that the model was wearing in the picture. It looks a little more pink than purple to me, but the colour is fine.
The formula is good. It's long-lasting, moisturizing, and it stains your lips so you don't have any noticeable fading. Which is actually one of my complaints! I love the fact that it stains your lips, but I don't like the colour it stains! It's like a bright pink colour and I personally don't like bright pink lipstick at all. So you might want to reapply if you just want a berry colour.

These lipsticks have a great formula and I totally recommend this line and this colour!

I love all these lipsticks. This color is perfect for fall and winter not only because its dark, but it's also moisturizing and the price ranges from only 5-6 dollars.

on 12/4/2013 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Based on something I saw on Facebook, I ran out and grabbed this. I paid more for it at Rite-Aid than I would have at Target but whatever. I didn't have the patience - I had to try it. The shade looked so beautiful and fortunately, it truly is beautiful on my skin tone. I don't own a singe plum/berry shade of lip color, so this was definitely a first for me. I usually wear red or something very neutral. I am so glad my first shade in this family was this lipstick. I have Red Revival from this line and LOVE IT. I was hoping for similar results from this shade and I was not disappointed. It's creamy and goes on smoothly. My lips don't feel dry or cake-y, which tends to happen with most lipsticks. I was expecting it to be a deeper plum (which I didn't want) and it turned out to be this perfect berry - not too dark, not too light, just right. I can see myself wearing this more than the red since it's a bit more subdued than Red Revival. I recommend this and would definitely purchase again.

on 11/18/2013 8:59:00 PM

I don't really know why I was drawn to this color in the first place, but it is way too magenta looking for my skin tone. I think that this would look best on someone with a darker complexion, so unless you like magenta lips, I would suggest those with fairer complexions to approach this color with caution. As for the formula: I love most of the colors from the Maybelline Color Sensational line (aside from this one); the formula allows them to glide on easily, and after you let it dry for a bit, they stay on for a decent amount of time.

on 10/6/2013 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Georgous purple berry color. Long wear and creamy texture, love it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

what a great DS surprise. I was feeling too poor for mac rebel and decided a ds dupe would suffice.
the formulation isn't the creamiest, but it leaves such a beautiful juicy stain that makes me look very young and spritely, especially with my dark pixie hair. its a lovely fall sort of shade whem first applied and balances out my very olive skintone. I've gotten free drinks from baristas from this shade alone.
still not a fan of the crayola smell or waxy slip, but for 7 bucks it goes a long way.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a gorgeous plummy berry color. This automatically brightens up my face. You can wear it sheer or bold with couple applications. Formula has a bit of sheen to it but once it sets, it looks semi matte. Definitely would repurchase! :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty color that is easy to apply, nice packaging

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Shade description: rich berry

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing
- creamy

Cons

- none

Comments: Gorgeous berry shade. I have never owned a shade like this before and so glad I picked it up! Very flattering on my olive complexion.

Will repurchase.

on 11/9/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Really nice color for my dark brown skin. A rich deep berry color with a tint of a red wine color. It is a little drying and doesn't last too long, but very good lipstick overall, matches me perfectly and looks beautiful.

Popular Lipsticks