Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

on 1/13/2018 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is very soft, it has nice packaging for the price, bliends product well and gives you a good coverage. It's not harsh on the skin. The only thing I don't like is that it takes more time to dry than other brushes, but I guess it's because it is a lot more dense.

This face brush is very nice. I use it daily to apply my foundation. I own 2 of them. Would recommend it, good price for a good product

on 12/10/2017 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Blends my foundation perfectly. Its easy to clean and dries quickly. Its soft and dense and I can reach everywhere on my face with it sans eye area.

Can't complain. Great price, performance and durability. If the handle falls off, glue it back. Its a small price to pay for such a great brush at a great price.

I would repurchase.

on 11/16/2017 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this brush a lot. It is dense and great for blending foundation, cream contour, bronzer and even blush if you're in a pinch. It buffs your foundation and cream products in to perfection! If you need a good face brush and don't have the money to purchase many brushes this one will be a great investment. I've had it for a few years now and it's still in great condition and hasn't shedded.

on 11/4/2017 2:37:00 PM

I love this brush for finishing and blending on my face. Makes my face look flawless. I have a separate brush for applying my foundation. I use this to finish up concealer and foundation

on 10/27/2017 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This brush is great for applying liquid foundation, I'm not sure how it would work with a thicker foundation. It packs the product onto the skin and provides a natural finish and good coverage. Doesn't leave brush strokes. It's very dense so washing it requires a bit more time. Could also use it for powder foundation when you want a bit more coverage.

I like this brush a lot for applying liquid foundation. I thought I'd never go back to a brush after finally giving in to the Beauty Blender but I found that it never got clean enough and it's too expensive to buy a new one every month. This brush is not only cheap but also high quality. It's soft and the bristles are packed well so application is smooth and even. In my T-zone, I just buff on the foundation and on later parts, like cheeks and forehead, I use small circular motions. Since the brush is kind of long I also like it for blending under-eye concealer. I'm not sure whether I like this more than my MAC 187, which is great but kind of too big for foundation and I didn't want to spend so much on it's smaller counterpart. As with any brush, I found that it was kind of streaky, especially on my chin, which tends to get dry. I dabbed over it with a Beauty Blender that I sprayed with Fix+ and that fixed it. Great brush, especially for the price.

I LOVE this foundation brush! When I was first introduced to the idea of using brushes to apply foundation my friend insisted that I try the MAC flat foundation brush. I regretted buying it because it was pretty expensive, leaves a streaky finish, soaks up so much product and really hard to clean.

After watching numerous YouTube videos and hearing about all the glowing reviews I decided to give it a shot although I was skeptical about the cheap price tag. Boy was I pleasantly surprised. The packaging is sleek and lightweight and the synthetic hair could not have been softer on the face. It applies foundation so smoothly and without streaks and it is so easy to dry after cleaning.

FYI I found the best way to clean this brush is to make a mixture of equal parts dish soap and olive oil. Wet the brush and use a generous amount. Your brush will be squeaky clean without residue and the olive oil will moisturizer the brush as well.

I am real,y impressed with this brush. I love my beauty blender but it sucks the soul out of me every time I have to clean it and this solves the problem. Highly recommend and will definitely repurchase.

on 7/18/2017 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I don't like applying foundation with a sponge, as well as I got tired of applicating it with my fingers. So I searched for a foundation brush that applies makeup smoothly.
Firstly I wasn't sure if it really will be a good quality product, because of the quite low price. But when I tried it left a really good impression. I always carry it with me, after several hours of wearing foundation I use this brush with any product on it just to blend and mattify my skin a little bit.
I really recommend this as foundation brush! :)

on 6/30/2017 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

THE QUALITY IS GREAT! So easy to clean. I've had mine for over a year and it is outstanding. It blends foundation so easily. I even used it for my homecoming and it's even easy to use this brush. I am a fan of high end brushes and this beat all of them. Not kidding.