Goat Milk Stuff- Purity Soap

Goat Milk Stuff- Purity Soap

3.5

on 10/26/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I had purchased bunch of soaps and having been using them over a month. It is very soft and literally melt, hence lost most of the product. I had placed in soap dish away from bathtub and gave lot of room for air circulation still it dripping from my soap box and made lot of mess. The soaps are ok not very moisturising as there are being raved on youtube and internet.
Customer service - 5 stars. It is excellent, I have not complaints as they answered my queries immediately.
Packaging - I would rate it 3. I had ordered 8 soaps and 2 hand sanitizer. They came in bubble wrap envelope instead of box. The hand sanitizer leaked and I lost almost half of the product. However, I would like to mention PJ refunded me back.
Scents - I would rate 4. Most of their scents are amazing. I disliked Sunrise as it smelled like a gum.. Yuck. I guess they wrongly gave me different product as the scent is mentioned as mixture of citrus/orange. I hated everytime I used it. All the other scents are amazing.
Price - I would rate it 2. The price is expensive and quite disappointing. I was not given any sample with purchase. I did not understand their pricing point, Full size bar is 6, half bar is 3.70 and travel size (half of half bar) is 2.15. There are no samples. I have purchased from Creamery Creek and their soaps are reasonable and excellent. Shelley is excellent and she gave lot of samples and 1 full bar free.
Overall the soaps are average. I did not like it and would not be repurchasing it. However, if I had to pick one scent from the shop, it would be pink sugar and I would pick their lotion in same scent. It is divine.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this soap because I have dry skin and I heard goatmilk soap is good for dry skin and goatmilkstuff is a well reputed company for their soaps. Well the soap is not horrible, but it's not great either. it cleans well and lathers well. Not much of a scent BUT IT DID NOT MOISTURIZE MY SKIN. My skin was dry after use. And after continuous use, it was apparent that this soap was drying my skin even more. I do appreciate the fact that it's made out of all natural ingredients, but this bar is not for me. Purity isn't the only bar from goatmilkstuff I have tried, I tried tea tree, castile..etc..

Another reason I would NEVER make another purchase from goatmilkstuff is because they have really bad customer service. Maybe at one point they were great, but after all the publicity they have become very rude and unresponsive. I'm very disappointed with there service. PJ makes me very angry because she's very rude and has an attititude.

If anyone wants to buy goat milk soap i would recommend Sassy goat. Jill is a sweetheart! Responds quick, always answer all questions and is very nice. However, the soap's still drying for my skin, not as much as goatmilkstuff though.

I have used goat milk stuff soaps and i reviewed them all on here. Purity is the better of the goat milk stuff products, because its so simple. I would use it as a body bar and not a face bar. But this is so drying for my skin... I'm not sure why. IThis soap lathers very well!! There's not much of a smell though, but I don't mind that. They don't tell you the name of the bar your purchased. There is no packaging. They advise you to pick soaps that you can easily identify.

on 3/29/2012 9:18:00 AM

I heard about Goat Milk Soap being good for acne, so I decided to give it a try. I had tried from other companies but Goatmilkstuff.com was my favorite. This "Purity" soap is unscented and very gentle which makes it AWESOME for acne skin. Usually soap that lathers up will dry out my skin but my face never feels tight or dry after this. I used to use this Purity bar as my morning cleanser but now I use it as a pre-cleanse before my Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk. I don't use it in the morning anymore because I use their Tea Tree Oil bar in the morning which is also great for acne. Using these 2 soaps combined has has really helped my skin & I no longer need to use harsh chemicals on my face like the Benzoyl peroxide I was using for so long. I also love how you can purchase these soaps in either a half bar or a full bar. If you are trying them for the first time you can buy a half bar & it will last you a LONG time! I cut off pieces and use them so I don't have to wet the full bar every time I cleanse. The family that owns this company is so sweet, they ship fast and they answer all questions you will have.