New York Color Lippin' Large Lip Plumper in Peach Parfait

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've been in the market for a non-shimmery peach gloss; this looked really promising in the tube. However, I probably should have known that the combination of a plumping gloss plus my naturally very pigmented lips would make it go on rather sheer - it's more like a clear gloss with a hint of peach. It also seems to dry out my lips a bit when it wears off, and has a significant chemical scent accompanying the mintiness. What I do like about it: a nice cooling yet spicy tingle, plenty of stick (I hate watery glosses), and a cheap price (about US$3). This is the closest I've found to finding a suitable non-shimmery peach gloss, so I'd repurchase it if I didn't find anything more promising - NYC is good about making nice sticky glosses, and I've wasted a lot of money trying other brands only to have them melt off my lips within a few minutes.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A great baragin and a completely wearable neutral. I wear it over lippies or just by itself. It stings slightly when I first put it on but then it settles. I can't comment on whether it makes a huge difference to my lips but it certainly looks well.

Popular Lip Glosses