Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 14

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 14
Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 14Nude Lipstick SwatchesRimmel Kate #14Rimmel Kate #14Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 14

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Everything about this lipstick I really quite like, except for the colour. The texture, the hydration, the slip, the lasting power, the scent, the coverage... I love them all. The shade, however, is too grey/khaki/brown, not enough warmth or pink or peach... Making it too much of a dead shade on me (& I would say on many skins). I am quite fair, with a neutral complexion, and can usually wear a warm or cool shade (though warm usually looks slightly better on me), but not this one on its own. I can wear this if I first trace and fill in my lips with a very rosy liner.

on 9/23/2016 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is such a beautiful colour!!!! I keep checking myself out in the mirror haha! It's a very neutral light brown with just the slightest hint of pink. I was looking for a cool colour just like this and I'm so glad I found it. I am very fair, blonde hair, blue eyes, this makes my skin and eyes pop. Just love it. Want to try others in this collection. First Rimmel lipstick!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This was a stress purchase after a rough day at work, and I totally regret it. The formula for this lovely, and I can see why people love it so I tried to be generous review. The formula goes on with one swipe, it's not too drying, doesn't feather or bleed, and lasts pretty well. that being said, this color is beige death for me. If you're really pale with neutral to cool undertones, don't bother. I can see this working well for lots of other skintones, just not mine. I can't give it a bad review because really it was just a poor choice on my part. I can kinda sorta get this to work if I use a ton of other things with it, but this isn't one I can keep in my purse for touch ups and apply without looking. I'll most likely give it to a friend.

I just bought this lipstick and I really like how the color looks on me. For reference I am C3 in MAC with brunette hair and hazel brown eyes.The color is hard to describe it is like like a pinky/brownish...greyish? Sounds ugly but on me it is a great neutral that goes with everything. At first I didn't think I would be able to deal with the taste/scent it is sort of like a burnt marshallow taste, which I dont like scented lipstick except for MAC's vanilla, but it's not bad and I would buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this bc it's natural looking and I love wearing lipstick but don't like something to dramatic and this color goes well with any other makeup it's paired with

on 5/29/2015 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this shade of lipstick. It doesn't last particularly long but it is the perfect shade for me. It also somehow makes my teeth look whiter.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

At first I was disappointed with this product, Unfortunately I have a habit of picking darker colors because I was tan throughout high school but I've lightened up quite a bit. So upon first application it was horrid its almost a grayish pale looking brown, the formula is good I can eat a hamburger without having a problem. But i kept trying to layer different colors which works fine, but i've found adding a bit of lipgloss gives it a little dimensional shine and brings it to life so now it's a perfect nude!!! It looks youthful and natural. I just wish i didn't have to apply lip gloss all the time

on 3/3/2015 2:45:00 PM

Not too impressed with this product. Shade 14 Rossetto is a nice nude, and close to the color that I was looking for, but the formula is not good. After a short amount of time my lips feel dry and powdery, and the color fades rather quickly. I prefer NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London, it has less pink tones, and is far more comfortable on my lips.

On the hunt for other nude lipsticks but this one was pretty good. Matches my skin tone really well during winter (as my complexion does get lighter during the colder months). It can wash my skin tone at times so I usually just layer on Rimmel's lip lacquer in 601 lightyear

on 12/31/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been on the hunt for a decent nude lipstick for a long time. It's very difficult to find a good one for my coloring (NC15 skin tone, brown hair and eyes), and I've tried so many! When I first got this, I thought it looked ok, but now I realize that it's too brown, which looks awful on me. I suppose I could make it work if I wore it with heavy eye makeup or with a pink lipstick or gloss on top, but I don't wear much eye makeup on a regular basis, and I don't want to have to be required to wear a lipstick with another lipstick/gloss on top to make it work. I would certainly not repurchase.

However, the reason why I gave this product 3 stars is because although it's not a good color for me, it is a pretty good quality lipstick. The formula is sufficiently moisturizing, the color is opaque, there's no strong lipstick smell, and the price is quite reasonable, plus Rimmel coupons are often available in the local newspaper. I suspect it would be a better nude shade for someone with a slightly deeper skin tone than mine (e.g. NC25).

UPDATE 5/31/15: Although I don't want to have to wear a lipstick with another product to make it work, I've realized that this lipstick looks quite nice over NYX Mauve lip liner all over the lips.

Popular Lipsticks