Sigma E35 - TAPERED BLENDING BRUSH

Sigma E35 - TAPERED BLENDING BRUSH
E35 - TAPERED BLENDING BRUSHE35 - TAPERED BLENDING BRUSHE35 - TAPERED BLENDING BRUSH

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This brush gets a lot of use in my collection. It's about the size of a MAC 224 but a little stiffer and more fluffy. It's not scratchy but it's not as soft as MAC. This is the perfect size for doing a diffused crease color. It blends well. I've had it quite a few years and it still looks good. I use it almost every day with the MAC 217 to deepen the crease.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I was so torn when buying brushes. I couldn't tell the real difference online between this, the E25 and the E40. The E25 gets more hype, and I ended up getting that and this one and this one is by FAR my favorite brush of all time. If you were to buy one Sigma brush, I would recommend this one. The (few) other sigma brushes I have are great, but their function can be replicated by my BH Cosmetics and Lamora brushes with no issues. Not this one though. There is only one E35!

on 8/10/2014 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have a love/hate relationship with this brush.
It is AWESOME for blending, and gets the job done perfectly.
I've had this brush for a while now, and I always wash it with baby shampoo....but it is shedding like crazy!! The bristles are starting to fray out also. Maybe I've had it for too long and it's time to replace it? Hm.

on 12/27/2013 7:39:00 AM

I received this brush and the E40 for Christmas and I am hooked. I've never used Mac's brushes but I have used Sephora's and the less expensive Elf. Sephora's are so much more expensive and the quality I don't think is any better than what Sigma's are and they are so much more reasonalble.

This is a blending brush and while I have used this to add color to the crease it really is perfect to concentrate the crease area. It's thin but firm enough so it isn'thard to work in your crease area.

the only con is I'm not a huge fan of white haired brushes. But this does clean up beautifully so I'll survive. I am going to invest in couple of the face brushes esepcially the foundation. If they work as well as the eye brushes I won't be disapointed!

THE most amazing brush of it's sort - was using mac before but sigma is so much cheaper and better quality! Never turning back - sigma you have my heart

on 3/10/2016 1:21:00 AM

I got mine in a Sigma Brush Bundle (E25 + E35). This brush blends my shadows well. Perfect for those smooth seamless color transitions! At first the size of it intimidated me but later I found out that its size is what makes it perfect for blending! I love how the bristles are soft on my lids. The bristles are great and they do not shed even after multiple washes. Totally a steal and a great tool for my growing eye shadow collection!

on 5/30/2013 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a fantastic brush! I've been using it to put on my crease colors for 3 years. No shedding. No problems. Even with countless washes, all the bristles are still intact.This is a great dupe for MAC 222 as some others have mentioned. It gets the job done just as well. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a high quality crease brush.

on 9/19/2013 10:51:00 PM

i admit i haven't tried all the blending brush out there.
but this one does the job quite well and it hasn't shed since i bought it

on 8/10/2012 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Love it.

Good quality, well priced eyeshadow blending brush. Sigma offer worldwide shipping.

Popular Makeup Brushes